Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Android tablet time limit “Family link” problems
  • wiggles
    Free Member

I have searched high a low for a solution and can’t find one so wondering if anyone else has any suggestions.

Both my kids have the same Samsung tablets they had for Christmas off my mum as they are 7 & 9 I have always controlled these with the Google family link app, so they both have time limits I can add remove time as necessary as at the moment they are using them for school work mon-fri.

However lately if I add an hour of time for them to use the one tablet turns off bang on the hour as usual but that other just keeps going?.

If I look in the app on my phone it says it’s locked but he can play it for 30 minutes past when it was supposed to turn off sometimes, if I unlock it and lock it again it usually makes it lock.

Only ever happens to the one and not the other.

Also ps if you want a laugh read the family link app reviews on the play store it’s full of 1* reviews from teenagers moaning about how their parents are using it to repress them.

merk
    Free Member

This app is ideal for revealing where in the house my daughter is. All I have to do is lock her tablet and listen for the screams.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Android tablet time limit “Family link” problems’ is closed to new replies.