Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • An email to Giant reference 26" bikes: will I get a reply ??
  • Bregante

😆

scottfitz
    Free Member

That diagram means bugger all.

I have a ‘650b’[b]26″[/b] wheelset & the tyres measure 28″.

atlaz
    Free Member

I suspect their answer will be

Dear “disappointed a lost Giant Trance X (frame) possible customer in 26”

Don’t care.

love

Giant

Losidan
    Free Member

You’ve got some nice bikes though already.Just save the cash by sticking with what you have. The mrs will appreciate the extra money for shoes and romantic meals out.

dmorts

There is more to life than this…..

Scarcat67
    Free Member

Some great responses like it kayak….lol

DanW
    Free Member

If the recent videos of the Giant sales guy talking about a “29er exit strategy,” “29ers no longer being the future” and “26 being without doubt dead” and all sorts of other BS which bears no relation to the bike, handling characteristics or ride qualities but instead purely driven by selling more bikes and making more money so openly and honestly… well then do you really think they care in the slightest? 😀

It’s a bit like Simon Cowell starting the X-Factor- his main worry was that the public would respond badly when they saw how manufactured the pop industry is. Turns out they can be as blatant about it as they like and still there is enough of the public to keep the money rolling in for him. Same for Giant et al, the consumer ultimately funds the bike companies but is stupid enough to go along with their open BS without critical thinking…. and they are laughing at the public for it as the money rolls in rather than being concerned in any way 😀

Singlespeed_Shep
    Free Member

I just can’t wait for the trails to be quiet when all the “i’m never buying a 650b/29er brigade” have run out of tyres.

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘An email to Giant reference 26" bikes: will I get a reply ??’ is closed to new replies.