Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Amusing TDF advert
  • james-rennie

This made me smile, it’s from Denmark’s TV2 channel tour de france
    Definitely recognise aspects of myself in a couple of those scenarios 😁

james-rennie

posting.

swavis

Ha! 😂

fazzini

Brilliant

nbt
    retro83
    Free Member

love it!

easily
    Free Member

My favourite bit is the look given by the teenage gir.

w00dster

That is quality!! Especially the asleep on the sofa after a ride while the race gets exciting!!

RoterStern
    Free Member

That girls face has exactly the right amount of disdain! It’s the same look my daughter gives me when I go out in my cycle gear!

MoreCashThanDash

That girls face has exactly the right amount of disdain! It’s the same look my daughter gives me when I go out in my cycle gear!

Drop her off at gymnastics training, get bike out of boot, 2 hour ride, get back just as her and the entire gymnastics squad come out the building…..👹

donald
    Free Member

Fantastic

mmannerr

Ouch, that one hurt.
    My favourite way of spending July weekends is to ride until midday, eat to the point of not being able to move, take over the sofa and tune in for TDF. I usually wake up when the main action on the days stage starts to get the commentators excited.

Sandwich

I feel seen!

mogrim

My favourite way of spending July weekends is to ride until midday, eat to the point of not being able to move, take over the sofa and tune in for TDF. I usually wake up when the main action on the days stage starts to get the commentators excited.

+1000

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Amusing TDF advert’ is closed to new replies.