Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Always good to see an online company cut down on those large boxes :-(
  • postierich
    Free Member

Received a parcel from Tredz which contained some grips and a Mughugger looks like they are short on proper sized boxes! reminds me of the film free willy.
    [url=https://flic.kr/p/2feS3Ze]54256971_10157268369511474_3003777660124921856_n[/url] by Richard Munro, on Flickr
    [url=https://flic.kr/p/2feS44x]54417728_10157268369546474_6528565064054603776_n[/url] by Richard Munro, on Flickr

Messaged them and they have asked me to return it before they send a bloody replacement!!

ThePinkster

That’s outrageous that is! They must have folded it pretty hard to get it to stick like that.

tjagain

Just warm it up ad it will pop back into shape.

matt_outandabout

Do they get a bonus for reducing cardboard waste?

postierich
    Free Member

Done that TJ but its still slightly distorted no big deal its only a bit of over priced plastic just thought to make it public incase someone bought some wheels off them 🙂

Bez

reminds me of the film free willy

You’re in there, love—I normally only get Haribo.

eat_more_cheese
    Free Member

Just warm it up ad it will pop back into shape.

And that’s exactly what Tredz will be doing before sending you a new one 😂

drnosh
    Free Member

I recently bought a plastic splash guard (wheel arch/wing mudguard for a Peugeot.

Shipped from Germany, crushed into the box, mis-shapen, split etc, etc.

Most surprised.

They wanted to offer a credit note.

Nope, full refund including delivery cost as well.

They agreed.

joshvegas
    Free Member

they cuuld have used the box my 8 batteries and some binder stips came in today!

Poopscoop

Lol, someone at Tredz really doesn’t give a flying **** about even pretending to do their job well!

Bez

I’m amazed that still no-one’s remarked on the appalling box-opening technique. Looks like a labrador puppy’s been at it.

hols2
    Free Member

I was expecting another Sick Bikes thread.

Sandwich

@Bez OP was very excited to receive his new mudguard and couldn’t wait to fit it. 🙂

hooli

I see Tredz are improving! At least there is some stock to send (badly).

Their normal business model seems to be taking money for goods that are not in stock and wont be in stock any time soon, they then avoid all communication while you chase up the status of the missing order.

DezB
    Free Member

Yeah, but it’s only a damn mudguard innit..? hang on.. you paid how much?? 😆

postierich
    Free Member

Their communication is not that bad but they are struggling why I don’t want to go to Asda to return the item when I work for Royal Mail, might just send them a link to this page 🙂

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Always good to see an online company cut down on those large boxes :-(’ is closed to new replies.