Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Alternatives to Tenn Protean shorts
  • swoosh
    Free Member

I have a pair of Tenn Protean shorts that cost me about £18 last winter, wouldn’t mind a second pair but can’t find any in a medium anywhere. So what other budget shorts can I look at?

rockthreegozy
    Free Member

I have some older mediums that have been worn once or twice, welcome to them for not much £ if of intrest

swoosh
    Free Member

Are there really no other decent budget waterproof baggies out there?

luket

Bit of a thread resurrection but is Tenn no more? My Tenn waterproof shorts need replacing and they’re a perfect fit and were excellent for the money I thought.

What are the go to alternatives?

ajantom

No idea on quality, but when I was in Halfords last weekend they had Boardman waterproof shorts (Including a liner) for £25.

flyingpotatoes
    Free Member

I bought the AM Flux waterproof shorts from Polaris last year in the sale for £20. They’ve been absolutely brilliant.

If you hurry you can get them in this years sale but at £30, I think the sale ends tonight

scotroutes

Unfortunately the time has come to shut the doors at Tenn Global as the company closes one chapter and opens another. We would like to take the opportunity to thank all of our loyal customers for your support over the past 10 years and we wish you all the best for the future.

Can’t say I was impressed by the longevity of the Protean shorts, though Tenn were OK to replace them (twice) after the material on the seat just came apart.

emac65
    Free Member

I bought the AM Flux waterproof shorts from Polaris last year in the sale for £20. They’ve been absolutely brilliant.

Same here – bought 2 pairs last winter, only used the one pair so far as the first is still going strong. Best,longest lasting waterproof shorts I’ve ever had TBH.
    Had tried the Tenn ones in the past – didn’t last no time before they were letting in water.

jonnyrockymountain

i have a brand new pair of Mediums i bought but are too small for me, drop me an email at jonathantraverse@hotmail.co.uk if interested

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Alternatives to Tenn Protean shorts’ is closed to new replies.