All of us, no matter how good we are, can make a mistake, lose a wheel, etc…..

Home Forum Bike Forum All of us, no matter how good we are, can make a mistake, lose a wheel, etc…..

Viewing 3 posts - 46 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • All of us, no matter how good we are, can make a mistake, lose a wheel, etc…..
  • Premier Icon scaredypants
    Subscriber

last crash (and proper ride 🙁 ) was in France in August

coming up to a rocky section & looking for the best way over when I hit a rock I hadn’t seen just off the track edge in longish grass. Stopped the front wheel & I nearly did one of those somersaults to feet, still holding the bars*

*half somersault to backpack & let go to allow the bike to land on me

lucky though – could easily have broken my arse/back as I landed on the rocks I was “planning” for

Hit a snow-covered low wall or ditch coming down off Whinfell into Borrowdale. The first I knew about it was hearing myself shouting “HUUUUIII” whilst in mid-air.

No damage done as I landed in fairly deep powder, but it did happen at the exact moment I was thinking to myself how well I’d mastered snow riding.

K.s

Adirt jumping mate was riding with us, took us down some massive jumps.. unfortunatly due to me never dirt jumping properly before, made a mistake mid-air resulting in a front flip onto my head with the bike landing on me. Knocked out for about 2 mins, when i came round one of my brake levers was bent into my leg, i had a graze down the whole right side of my body and my face was bleeding 😥
    and the first thing I saw was my mate’s face, which, if you knew him, would know is NOT a good first thing to see..

Viewing 3 posts - 46 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘All of us, no matter how good we are, can make a mistake, lose a wheel, etc…..’ is closed to new replies.