• This topic has 6 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by dux.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Albufeira, quite bars, cafes, restaurants, talk to me!
  • bigblackshed

Albufeira, arrived yesterday, so far it’s not horrible.

Anyone recommend some quite bars, cafes, restaurants? I know this might be the moon on a stick being that it’s full summer season.

We’re not heavy drinkers, nightclubs or party people.

What ya got?

willard

Horta Grill over in Alvor is a very nice place. Might be a a bit of a trek for you though.

oikeith

When there in 2016 went to a Brazilian restaurant “Picanha Na Brasa”, it was a few streets over from the main strip so quieter, ordered a mixed meat kinda thing where they’d bring out big skewers with fresh meats on it and cut a strip onto your plate, was so tasty.

I remember there being a nice Indian restaurant in old town too that was off the beaten track and quite nice but cant remember the name of the place. *edit* remembered now, it was called Indian Ocean

duffle
    Free Member

La locanda dei Sapori near old town. Served us well in April doesn’t appear to get rave reviews but we went back twice and rated it. 2 families, 4 adults 3 kids not too pricey early April though…

bigblackshed

Thanks muchly.

Just been for a wander around old town. Not as busy as I was expecting. Had good coffee in the old town square. Scoped out a few little restaurants off the main streets that looked promising.

snaps
    Free Member

Arte bar tucked away with nice views

Upstairs at Flavours right in town but the upstairs was nice with a cool breeze

This is now a bar This is us on Boxing day

Not quiet but we had stunning food at Granfinus

dux
    Free Member

One of my favorite restaurants is Dom Carlos, in the old town. Only been twice an it was fantastic. It has however, changed hands in recent times and i have not been back yet since the new owners took over but it seems they have kept the same concept

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Albufeira, quite bars, cafes, restaurants, talk to me!’ is closed to new replies.