Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Airborne toxic event anyone seen them live?and Derby info needed!
  • postierich
    Free Member

Heard a song on radio1 tuther day so youtube them and seemed a decent outfit.Bought tickets to see them @ the Royal in Derby on the 31st of Jan so if anyone off here wants to share a beer or two its a Saturday night and in need of some info on a couple of pubs before and after.

I aint driving 😈

colb
    Free Member

Best live band I have seen in years, if you like your music loud, beer fuelled with a massive nod to the mighty DC…..

theboatman
    Free Member

I guess you’ll be suited to the Blessington carriage and the flower pot, if that’s where your heading. I’m may be heading there myself, depends if I can sort a shift swap.

postierich
    Free Member

Its not Airborne the ACDC tribute band!

colb
    Free Member

postierich – Member

Its not Airborne the ACDC tribute band!

ah darn you don’t know what your missing out on 😉 😆

markenduro
    Free Member

There’s a few good real ale pubs in Derby for the more bearded types.
    The Brunswick near the station is good, work your way round the corner to the Alexandra and then on into town, bit far away from the venue though so stick to Flowerpot, Blessington and probably the seven stars.

theboatman
    Free Member

I still miss the vaults 🙁

postierich
    Free Member

Not really after the real ale scene just localish pubs to the Royal(wherever thats located)Peroni,leffe or kronoberg on draught would be cool with possible nice eye candy! for the others of course as I,m happy with my lot 😀

Rich

postierich
    Free Member

For those who would like a listen, £7 a ticket to see them live

theboatman
    Free Member

The Royal’s pretty much in the centre of town, just down from the market place, plenty of bars if that’s your bag.

swoosh
    Free Member

try santanda’s in the market place, by the big tv screen that only shows bbc derby news!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Airborne toxic event anyone seen them live?and Derby info needed!’ is closed to new replies.