Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Advice for setting up website/logo etc!
  • chunkymonkey
    Free Member

Am looking at setting up a little business selling sports photographs for the local football and cricket teams – all proceeds from the website will go back into grass roots cricket/football. Seem to have a tiny bit of talent when taking the photo’s, but absolutely clueless when it comes to putting them up on the World Wide Web for sale!

Would be very grateful if someone could point me in the right direction for a) somewhere I can make a decent logo free of charge and b) which website to use for selling the photo’s (was thinking Wix?).

Thanks in advance.

leffeboy

for the logo I have no recommendations. For photos you might want to look at SmugMug as it is set up specifically to handle selling photos ie. integrating with printers, having a process that allows you to do any post processing before they are printed etc.

orena45

Worth having a look at Fiverr for logo design. Not free but for a few quid you can get a custom logo designed. I used it for my blog logo.

Klunk
    Free Member
    CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Make sure you lose the grocers apostrophe’s when proofreading.

captmorgan
    Free Member

I used square space for our company web site but would look at smug ug for photo sales

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Advice for setting up website/logo etc!’ is closed to new replies.