Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Address for Apple UK head office?
  • somafunk

I’m trying to find the address for the head office of Apple UK to send a complaint using consumer rights act 2015 but I’m having trouble finding a definitive address, Ive found the following address : Apple uk, 2 furzeground way, Stockley park, uxbridge, UB11 1BB but no actual address that says head office?.

Anyone help?

matt_outandabout

Good luck with it somafunk.

/Humor mode engaged

Do they have a car park?

😁

somafunk

I was hoping they have a lawn out front to hammer frozen sausages into

scotroutes

Phone 0800 107 6285 and ask them where they are?

Otherwise, I think it’ll be Cork

somafunk

tried that, they wouldn’t give me address for sending a consumer rights 2015 complaints letter.

RDL-82
    Free Member

Again only a bit of an address as such but this is in T&Cs. Bottom one in the list. That address possibly only relates to their services side however but potentially another avenue for you to explore.

DEFINITION OF APPLE

Depending on your Home Country, “Apple” means:

Apple Inc., located at One Apple Park Way, Cupertino, California, for users in the United States, including Puerto Rico;

Apple Canada Inc., located at 120 Bremner Blvd., Suite 1600, Toronto ON M5J 0A8, Canada for users in Canada;

Apple Services LATAM LLC, located at 1 Alhambra Plaza, Ste 700 Coral Gables, Florida, for users in Mexico, Central or South America, or any Caribbean country or territory (excluding Puerto Rico);

iTunes K.K., located at Roppongi Hills, 6-10-1 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo 106-6140, Tokyo for users in Japan;

Apple Pty Limited, located at Level 3, 20 Martin Place, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia, for users in Australia or New Zealand, including in any of their territories or affiliated jurisdictions; and

Apple Distribution International Ltd., located at Hollyhill Industrial Estate, Hollyhill, Cork, Republic of Ireland for all other users.

kelvin

…but no actual address that says head office? Anyone help?

Your address looks correct. The new “UK head office” was supposed to be open in London before the end of the year, ready to be a proper head office (I think the Uxbridge one is just their “UK office” as their head office was/is an EU one, in Ireland, for now) but building was delayed due to the pandemic.

somafunk

I saw that address but Apple distribution international is a different entity from head office, I doubt there’s any point in sending my complaint to a glorified distribution warehouse.

edit : cheers kelvin

cheekyboy
    Free Member

Battersea Power Station

Cougar

You’d be better off writing to their customer services departments who are paid to deal with complaints rather than any “head office” you might get the address of. There’s like one and a half billion iDevices out there, if you think Tim Cook is going to personally deal with complaints from everyone who goes “right, I’m calling head office” then I’ll have some of what you’ve been smoking.

What’s the problem anyway? I thought half the point of paying Apple Tax was their legendary customer support. Was it your good self with the crashing Macbook a few days ago?

scotroutes

I’m assuming that there is some process under CRA that requires a letter to HO?

kelvin

He has an as good as dead iMac by the sounds of it, and had no joy in store, oh, and bought from the Apple Store online so isn’t keen to keep dealing with a store as they haven’t sorted him and aren’t nearby to him.

somafunk

Scotroutes has it, trading standards have outlined a course of action that starts with a letter sent to head office, they have 14 days to reply to my request for a refund/replacement iMac before trading standards can take it further.

iMac still knackered btw,

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Address for Apple UK head office?’ is closed to new replies.