Viewing 36 posts - 41 through 76 (of 76 total)
  • Aah, poor little love
  • mert
    Free Member

Things seem to be better now than a few years back, certainly not worse.

If you say so. What do I know?

It probably seems to be better as the whole background has shifted towards normalising being a nasty small minded racist. So rather than a small number of high profile racist thugs like tommy two-names, we instead have a large backdrop of many hundreds of racists across twitter, facebook, BBC, GBeebies, Daily Mail and whatever other media you look at.

It certainly seems like that looking at it from over here. Rather than being immersed in it 24/7.

ernielynch

Which begs the question why has “stop the boats” apparently spectacularly failed to inspire voters to back the Tories?

And why are there apparently no more EDL marches, if we are all racists now?

ernielynch

Laurence Fox loses £10,000 deposit after getting less than 2% of London mayoral votes

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/laurence-fox-london-mayor-lose-deposit-b1844481.html

Laurence Fox stands in Boris Johnson’s former seat and loses his deposit … again

https://www.thepinknews.com/2023/07/21/laurence-fox-uxbridge-by-election-result-deposit/

scuttler

****’s being bankrolled but being a whiny gobshite racist troll can’t be half as profitable or fun as being a free-agent actor from an acting dynasty. Oh well.

nickc

Fox hasn’t lost any of that money. Jeremy Hoskin has. He’s the money behind the Reclaim Party and is funding Fox’s nonsense and has already given him a million (in 2021) and continues to pay for it all.

Whatever the state of the size of or the influence of the far right, it certainly pays well – which if we’re being honest, is what Fox is doing it for. That and he’s an attention seeking parasite, obvs.

monkeyboyjc

The man seems to be a narcissistic, racist tw*t. Best ignored on every media platform. The more people engage with him, the more his ego is fed – much like the 3year court case.

Poopscoop

Well. I genuinely don’t wish this one anyone, especially children but it’s not entirely unexpected I suppose.

Yes, I’ve been through and it’s not pleasant at all, it almost destroyed me in fact. Twitter wasn’t around back then but I’m not sure id have thought this post was a good idea even of it had have been.

convert

That might need translation – lost custody of child?

Poopscoop

^^ Sorry, I don’t assume to know the full facts of course but it seems Piper has a new guy on the scene and the child involved here might need/ want medication Fox doesn’t approve of. That’s the “poison” reference Fox makes. I’m not sure it’s entirely over custody as such, more about “he’s *my* kid and will only ever do what*I* want.” That’s a shit position for the kid to be in whichever parent is taking that tone.

Mind you, it’s mostly irrelevant, sort of anyway. The fact Fox decides to post this on X is basically the last thing a genuinely worried parent would do imo, no matter what you thought of the situation. More so when you know that every tweet you make will be dissected to the atom even if related to a trivial matter, which this obviously is not. I can’t think there is a family lawyer in the land that would have said it was a great idea to vent on X.

The only real person to suffer here is the kid, high profile parents breaking up must be bad enough but to have a play by play on twitter…

convert

I’d say you could take that a step back and say having Fox as your father would be generally a pretty terrible state of affairs through making some very difficult decisions for you and having incredibly challenging relationships with everyone and everything in your world (other parent, your school, any medics, your friends’ parents, your neighbours).

Come out of that unscathed and you’d be doing well.

natrix
    Free Member

Apparantly he’s been court, ordered to stop mentioning his son’s ADHD diagnosis & his disbelief in it.

CountZero

He was accompanied by his girlfriend, Liz Barker. Liz believes the moon landings were faked, and has previously stated she doesn’t buy the whole theory of human evolution from apes. (“No. I think we come from another race.”)

Well, they seem to be a perfect match for each other. One can only imagine the conversations over the breakfast table. 🙄

I posted ☝🏼before reading about the issues with Billie and their kid. I sincerely hope she gets a restraining order against him, and a no-contact order as well.
    A repugnant parasite cosplaying as a human being. 🤮

tthew

A couple of sentences in that last twitter screen grab,

What are you going to do?

Jail dad?

Oh, I really hope that’s the outcome of **** around and finding out. 🤣

alpin
    Free Member

I think I saw that twatter post accompanied by a picture of severely burnt sausages and oven chips.

Klunk
    Free Member
    birky
    Free Member

Laurence Fox ordered to pay £90,000 to two people he called ‘paedophiles’

https://www.theguardian.com/culture/2024/apr/25/laurence-fox-ordered-to-pay-90000-pounds-to-two-people-he-called-paedophiles

Seems quite expensive being a professional ****t

theotherjonv

£90,000 each.

Also making a spectacle of himself at the St Georges Day scuffle.

theotherjonv

apologies for swear words, I just put the link, didn’t realise it showed the page.

MoreCashThanDash

apologies for swear words, I just put the link, didn’t realise it showed the page.

No apology needed, they add appropriate depth and texture

dyna-ti

Also making a spectacle of himself at the St Georges Day scuffle

Cop should have just arrested him for breach of the peace. Swearing in public is breach of the peace.

zippykona

And wershippin a forren saint. He shud be arsetested and sent to the towie ov lundun.

ads678

Loving the look on the coppers face. He looks like he’s about to piss himself laughing at the ****!

fenderextender
    Free Member

TBF.

I reckon the copper is probably quite happy dealing with a pathetic incel attention seeker who couldn’t punch his way out of a wet paper bag. And wouldn’t dare try. All he has to do is avoid feeding the troll

Much rather that than confronting a knife-wielding crackhead.

slowoldman

I’m amused that Mrs Justice Collins Rice said  in her judgement that Fox possessed “an unfastidiousness about objective factuality”.

goldfish24

an unfastidiousness about objective factuality

that’s just gold that is, solid gold. Wish I had such command over the English language.

dissonance

Much rather that than confronting a knife-wielding crackhead.

Or some of the other “patriots” solemnly celebrating St Georges day round whitehall. I liked the way he was more concerned about the other idiot waving around a flag than fox.

Perhaps he should have just stuck to the lawsuit against them for calling him racist rather than insulting them back.

Ok he lost that as well but it would have been a bit less expensive learning experience for him.

binners

That video of the little posh boy cosplaying at being a football hooligan is priceless 😂

If he ever found himself within half a mile of a proper ruck he’d be curled up in a ball, crying like a baby

****!

Poopscoop

Failed actor.

Fitted politician.

Failed dad.

What does it take to make you think you need to have a think about things?

franksinatra

Credit to Lawrence Fox though, he has done a rare thing. He has been the subject of STW threads where everyone is in agreement. He should be proud of that.

fenderextender
    Free Member

Oh no he hasn’t…

dissonance

What does it take to make you think you need to have a think about things?

Supposedly Jeremy Hosking funnels a decent amount of cash to his “party” and I think the problem is once you have gone down that rabbit hole how do you get out and back into a sensible job especially if you have been making a decent living from it?

I guess Fox could apply for a job playing trump as an idiot and claim the last few years was method acting preparation.

fenderextender
    Free Member

In retrospect that is even more fitting – panto standards for a panto dame/villain.

Obviously he’s cosplaying being an English football hooligan but he’d exit stage left at the sight of a real ruck (see comment above).

But even that is fitting – as most English hooligans also do a runner when the proper continental ultras turn up (or the Carabinieri). And those who stay usually get a pasting – mainly because they are too chubby to leg it. 🤣

Poopscoop

@

dissonanceFull Member

Yes, he’s sold himself to the devil that’s for sure.

Most people would never have made such a bargain though and I think that’s pretty telling.

As you say, he’s pretty much burnt all his bridges now. Only recent acting thing he’s been is playing Hunter Biden for the MAGA lot in the US.

It gives me no pleasure to say this, genuinely, but I can’t help think he will be a news headline one day for intentional/ accidental drug overdose or similar.

PJM1974
    Free Member

Fox hasn’t lost any of that money. Jeremy Hoskin has.

This is very true.  Hosking should be explaining why he’s spent so much cash on promoting a sad, shrivelled she’s-turned-the-weans-against-me example of a useful idiot.

I think the problem is once you have gone down that rabbit hole how do you get out and back into a sensible job especially if you have been making a decent living from it?

Bread and circuses, only with less bread.  It didn’t take long for the Tory gobshites to start parroting the lines as they became normalised.

There will be another idiot shouting stuff who’ll be sponsored to be morally repugnant in a minute.

MoreCashThanDash

Looks very much to me that the Police were told not to react to dickheadery and make anyone a martyr, because if you shoot your mouth off at a copper like that you’d normally get a warning and then arrested for breach of the peace

CountZero

an unfastidiousness about objective factuality
    that’s just gold that is, solid gold. Wish I had such command over the English language.

Perfect, wry understatement! I’m making a note of that for future reference! 🤣

I read something by Billie recently, and it’s very clear that Fox is making life very difficult for her and the kids.

I’d like to hope Fox moves to America and ends up bleating and whining on channels like Truth Social which have little relevance outside of the Republican echo chamber.
    Or else shut up in a small room sat on the dildo of consequence with a ball-gag in his gob, on a permanent drip-feed.

Viewing 36 posts - 41 through 76 (of 76 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.