Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • A wiggle observation re payment and voucher codes
  • rob-jackson
    Free Member

I bought 2 Howies dyfi jackets – total cost £60 and used a £5 off voucher – total paid £55

sent one back and got a refund for the full £30 the jacket cost – so in short got a £5 voucher code off the jacket i kept.

So buy 2 items to take it over £50, use the voucher code, use collect+ to send one item back £5 better off

r17anm
    Free Member

Whats the voucher code ?

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

the £5-off-£50 voucher you get EVERY time you unsubscribe and resubscribe from their newsletter? Are there still people out there that dont know this?

I think CRC say in their T+Cs that any discount will be applied ‘pro rata’ on items bought when some are returned, but Ive had the same experience with Wiggle as the OP (and similarly for cashback, you get it on the whole amount of the original order).

godzilla
    Free Member

Paypal20 code still works

rob-jackson
    Free Member

paypal20 only works on list price and over £100 though

arj256
    Free Member

Doesn’t come across very sporting this.
    Nice that companies offer a free way of returning products, so it would be a shame to loose that facility from abuse.

rob-jackson
    Free Member

Who has been un sporting? I bought a medium and large as I was unsure what size I needed and sent the medium back, where does the problem lie?

scaredypants

Who has been un sporting? I bought a medium and large as I was unsure what size I needed and sent the medium back, where does the problem lie?

well, I guess arj means that presumably you knew that you’d be returning one of them at the point of buying them

arj256
    Free Member

By advocating that you use a voucher to get the discount, with the sole intention of returning part of the order as your total spend was never intended to be over the voucher discount threshold.

rob-jackson
    Free Member

the order was for 60 quid – i sent one back because it didn’t fit. I presumed they would refund £25 to be honest but was chuffed they didn’t. Anyway i am off to ride my high horse bike now in my cheaper coat 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘A wiggle observation re payment and voucher codes’ is closed to new replies.