Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 169 total)
  • 9.3 female sexual partners
  • Edric64
    Free Member

If you have only had one bird how do you know if she is any good ?

peterfile
    Free Member

Seriously?

People can actually remember how many?

To an exact figure?

It’s quite an odd thing IMO, to be able to tell someone, without needing time to think about it, how many different people you’ve stuck your winky in. Almost like you actually think about it, or even remember them all individually.

I chose not to count*. It’s not a competition, nor does counting serve any purpose (other than being able to respond to surveys) 🙂

*If I did count, it would be 9.3 though

singletrackmind

.3 for me .
    hey ho

warton
    Free Member

I’d say between 20 and 25, but my 20’s were very hazy…

Nick

It’s not a competition,

Technically it is though isn’t it.

wallop

The difference between men and women…

They say when you ask a man, take his number and divide it by three for the real answer.

For women you multiply by three..

stratman
    Free Member

Edric 64 – Member

Cuts both ways!

toxicsoks
    Free Member

Goddamn!! Need another 2.3 to maintain the average…………………the missus ain’t gonna be happy. :mrgreen:

TuckerUK
    Free Member

Gosh, you’re an old romantic aren’t you.

tomhoward

Anyone gonna own up to 0?

Not me, 5.3. First time is always rubbish, so it doesnt count as a whole one I guess?

deluded
    Free Member

Technically it is though isn’t it.

Indeed – ‘attacking and protective adaptations’ if my limited attention in biology is anything to go on.

Also where = wear!

wait4me

Seems I’ve finally found something I’m good at. So why do I feel so, so empty inside? 😉

brakes
    Free Member

how would one describe a ‘female sexual partner’?
    what constitues the sexualness?
    are only human females included?

TuckerUK
    Free Member

Seems I’ve finally found something I’m good at.

Quantity and quality are not related.

ton

how would you all feel if you wife/girlfriends figure was a fair bit higher than yours?

Joe

Yeh. This thread is also massaging my ego…AND i only eat at quality restaurants.

tomhoward

My last GF’s number was 6 times mine. It bothered her more than it did me I think!

TuckerUK
    Free Member

how would you all feel if you wife/girlfriends figure was a fair bit higher than yours?

Long time ago, I worked that some subjects are best left well alone, previous partners and salary primarily. Why go the trouble of finding out something that might concern you?

Nick

I must be great if she’s picked me?

rogerthecat
    Free Member

ton – Member

I would be hoping to learn a whole bunch of new tricks. 😀

molgrips
    Free Member

I would not care one bit.

mboy
    Free Member

Bloody fantastic!

Who wants to go out with or be married to someone that’s sexually uptight?

I’ve been with a couple of women that could show me a thing or two, and I’m a long long way above the national average despite being anything except good at chatting up ladies, and its a lot more fun than being with someone that thinks sex is for pro-creation only!

Any man scared off by a girl who’s number is bigger than his should have a word with himself… Are you that shallow you need to feel reassured by having slept with more people than your wife/GF?

Must admit I was a bit scared telling the current lady friend my number when she asked, especially as it was about 4 times her number! But seeing as she’s an adult, she didn’t exactly care and I had nothing to worry about.

Oh, and I was a VERY late starter… Only 1 til I was about 23, only about 5 til I was in my late 20’s… Most of them were in the 28-30 period, when I got a good job, started to feel better about myself, and obviously exuded more confidence.

nicko74

My last GF’s number was 6 times mine. It bothered her more than it did me I think!

Depends how many you’ve had, really – if you’d had 10, I’d be asking her some serious questions… 😉

Although it brings to mind a (geeky) interesting stats article: http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/200911/why-your-friends-have-more-friends-you-do

mboy
    Free Member

Went out with a girl for a few months that in her own words “lost count at 100″…

We had some fun! 😉

JulianA
    Free Member

I’m statistically below average in terms of numbers but apparently above average where it REALLY counts.

This may or may not be true…

Works for me!

philtricklebank

Do you score anything for acts of shameful gentlemanly self punishment? If so I could do rather well here…

ton

Went out with a girl for a few months that in her own words “lost count at 100″…

did she play for newcastle united and have Mcdonald as her surname 😆

Kryton57

toxicsoks – Member
    Goddamn!! Need another 2.3 to maintain the average…………………the missus ain’t gonna be happy.

Time for some physiotherapy? 😉

davidjones15
    Free Member

In the style of Nick Clegg, definitely ‘no more’ than 1,000.

hora
    Free Member

At uni you wou clear 9 in a term ffs.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

People can actually remember how many?

1 isn’t difficult to count. I’m seriously pissed off with this low score. I’m due a lot of sympathy shags!

emsz
    Free Member

It could just mean that lesbians are the most successful/promiscuous group,

7 and one of those was a sympathy shag.

sorry, feeling like i’m letting the side down somehow

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

No, I hardly met any women at Uni, just stinky guitar playing Engineering undergrads mostly (like me). Are you a “humanities” graduate? 😉

brakes
    Free Member

I’m due a lot of sympathy shags!

call me

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

7 ladies.

and 2.3 blokes.

EDIT: the 0.3 was a BJ while dogging.

Junkyard
    Free Member

It could just mean that lesbians are the most successful/promiscuous group,

You have never been to a man only club where everyone is on E’s is my only comment

tomhoward

Hora, were the ladystudents at your establishment very symathetic? Or is it because you just are perfectly equipped, so to speak, for uni life?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

hora has a beautiful penis.

I can’t believe you don’t know this already. 😕

tomhoward

I’ve heard, just wondering if it had been an advantage?

MSP

Hey emsz if you turned me down, then my excuse could become a reality, instead of living life like a caricature of a boorish drunk northern bloke with failed chat up lines and a sore face.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 169 total)

The topic ‘9.3 female sexual partners’ is closed to new replies.