Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 169 total)
  • 9.3 female sexual partners
  • totalshell

I’m eternally grateful to all those ladies who were prepared to drop thier standards for at least 30 minutes.( often less was required)

alex222
    Free Member

since 1988, 1

before that, a gentleman doesn’t tell

0?

hora
    Free Member

since 1988, 1

If it was before 1988 I’d be in Jimmy Saville’s target/territory 😯

alex222
    Free Member

since 1988, 1
    If it was before 1988 I’d be in Jimmy Saville’s target/territory

So just the one before 1988 as well?

binners

Any Mancunians remember The Ritz & The Conti Club?

and Picadilly21’s? Dear God! Places the term ‘Cattle Market’ would be being used generously to describe. I take it you were looking for quantity rather than quality 😯

hora
    Free Member

Remember Libertys? (next to Midlands hotel)- the big columned place. remember beign in there and suddenly Mike Flowers popped up and started singing Wonderwall- that was random!

Binners – a couple of months ago I was talking to an ex bouncer who used to work Picadilly21’s. He’d just been released from Strangeways for beating up a Police Officer. He told me some scary stories about Picadilly’ 😯

binners

Libertys? Are you mad? I wouldn’t ever have set foot in any of the places you’ve mentioned. EVER!

You were actually aware that, at the same time, Manchester was home to some of the best club nights in the country? And you were going to Piccadilly 21’s? A place who’s posters would list its selling points, as well as the drinks offers on alcopops, as guest appearances from Z list celebs and former soap stars?

But… Hey Ho… I suppose we all naturally find our own level 😉

hora
    Free Member

Binners, sighs. If you were prepared to wear a suit it was pulling-central. You didn’t go there to dance 😆

Academy was a good place plus there was another around the back of the Deaf Institute.

When I was younger, sigh I had such a hit-rate. Years of bacon and booze have taken its toll though 😳

binners

If you were prepared to wear a suit

And there we see that our idea of what constitutes a good night out diverges rather dramatically before you’ve even left the house.

Wearing a suit for a night out is like wearing a mankini to go rock climbing. Its just plain wrong

peterfile
    Free Member

edit: just realised i might face a ban hammer for that level of detail in my experiences with the fairer sex 🙂

catfood
    Free Member

Three in one night once, we were all friends, lots of fun, one in the last eight years and for the rest of time hopefully.

hora
    Free Member

Alittle too much information.

peterfile
    Free Member

already a step ahead of you hora 🙂

hora
    Free Member

any pics of the Jap girl?

Onzadog
    Free Member

I should probably take this opportunity to say both sorry and thank you to the guys out there whose fair share I poached. 😉

peterfile
    Free Member

aye hora 🙂

to be fair, i’ve got more pictures of girls i’m acquainted with than I ought to. must work out how to secure my NAS drive!

montylikesbeer

The Ritz in mcr was a favourite hunting ground on a Thursday night.

As was the conti ( v sticky carpets) , cellar 5 and my fave Corbieres.

Woke up many a time in a strange house in miles platting ( without the g of course) or lower broughton?

For the record more than 15 / less than 20

And remember them all with very fond affection ( not too sure if they do so with me)

binners

Now Corbieres was a quality place! Best Juke Box in any bar in town, and joyously shadowy and dingy!

When you woke up in Lower Broughton, were you still in possession of your watch/wallet/kidneys? 😉

hora
    Free Member

When you woke up in Lower Broughton, were you still in possession of your watch/wallet/kidneys?

I heard those stories about the Kidneys. Were they folk-lore or real?

bikebouy
    Free Member

You lot certainly like bragging about the amount of Women you’ve slept with don’t you.

All that hairy chest bravado, medalion swinging, puffed out chest, shiney shoes clicking..

Pittyfull.

montylikesbeer

Normally woke up with my pride and self estime stripped !

Corbieres still has the best music selection ever , smiths, joy division and the Monday’s with a drop of Leonard Cohen , what’s not to like

montylikesbeer

Also forgot placemates 7 !!!

badllama
    Free Member

LOL 42s in Manchester many a night dancing on glass on the dance floor when I was back in my home town 🙂

Spent most of my late teens and 2o’s in South Wales and Hereford, many a happy night taking the lucky girl from the Abergavenny Hotel (only nightclub in the town was in the basement)up to the castle for fun and games 😀

D0NK

Pittyfull.

come on bikebouy you’re lowering the tone of this thread, it’s pitiful FFS

yoshimi

I wonder if all the high numbers stated here are actually real 😕

Edit: i.e. this is the internet and this is STW

peterfile
    Free Member

how many people on geeky IT courses at university did you know of for being “good with the ladies” yoshimi? 🙂

Edukator
    Free Member

People seem happy to disclose high numbers (I’ll be the second to post one since 1988), however, a little hesitant to address how many STDs they’ve had. One in my case some time before 1988 which happily responded to antibiotics. The lady concerned was unaware she was carrying the thing and pleased to be informed.

Given the prevalence of Herpes I don’t know how we missed that one (I assume that if we were symptomless carriers it would have been picked up in the tests when Madame was pregnant). As for AIDs, one death among friends so far.

boltonjon

The next question: how many separate STD doses have people had???? 😀

bencooper
    Free Member

Does make me wonder if there are a huge number of people with answers of 0, 1 or 2 to skew the mean away from people who used to do rather better.

Yes – though of course there will be people with very high numbers skewing things the other way. That’s why median would be a better measure than mean. But anyhow.

Put me down as one of the 1. As is my other half. We both met the right person first time, and we’re still together many years later.

Cougar

All this talk of Mcr clubs, was I the only one whose haunt of choice was Jilly’s?

elzorillo
    Free Member

But as I married the 1st and the 12th, and I was only single inbetween the two for three months I didnt do too badly 😛

binners

You certainly weren’t mate. That was another regular haunt of ours. The all-nighters there were absolutely legendary!!! 😀

lovewookie

Spent most of my late teens and 2o’s in South Wales and Hereford, many a happy night taking the lucky girl from the Abergavenny Hotel (only nightclub in the town was in the basement)up to the castle for fun and games

Was that the county? sawdust on the floor in the basement?

classy joint. classy.

They didn’t take kindly to long haired Englishmen in there..

HermanShake
    Free Member

Met my missus at 20 (now 27), 4 partners in all and a complicated but beautiful 0.3 who was my mate’s date that evening 😳

SamB
    Free Member

Is the partners / STD essentially a “run rate”?

In which case I am 11 for 2, not out 😛

cheers_drive

I din’t realise I was such a slut. Nearly all acheived in 2 mad years in Nottingham.

tarka_the_rotter
    Free Member

One…

And I am hugely surprised how many other STWers admit the same – I’d have assumed that people would exaggerate or just keep quiet.

However, I’m happy with one though – I bloody love you Mrs Tarka!

Blimey! This is quite cathartic isn’t it…

yunki
    Free Member

how come there are no high numbers being posted here..?

hora
    Free Member

Because Im reading this on mrshora’s phone so ‘a few’ is all I will ever say.

Although I once had 3 girls on the same day..

binners

That must have cost a bit?

Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 169 total)

The topic ‘9.3 female sexual partners’ is closed to new replies.