Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • 50th break ideas for lovers of bikes and music.
  • stuhawk
    Free Member

So I’m hitting 50 in 2023 and would love to getaway with some mates for a biking holiday. We’ve done the Alps and Aviemore in previous years. Budget is a consideration so unfortunately Whistler is not an option 🙁
    One idea was Ibiza as we were all clubbers back in the day and still love our house music as well as loving getting out on the bikes together. So have any Singletrackers got any experience of cycling on the White Isle or any other European destinations for us to pretend we’re 20 again and mix bikes by day and chilled tunes by night.
    Thanks in advance.

stuhawk
    Free Member

jkomo

My fiftieth next year so watching with interest.

slowol

Bit more low key and UK weekend break but there are regular concerts at Dalby Forest, although our tickets for Kaiser Chiefs last summer got cancelled 🙁
    Some 2022 dates now announced for other forests though.
    https://www.forestryengland.uk/music

alexpalacefan

Bike riding and clubbing in Ibiza?
    Can I come?

APF

stuhawk
    Free Member

More than welcome APF, a STW Ibiza weekender could be fun, and messy.

jameso

Good idea. I’ve often thought about riding in somewhere like Greece to end up at a club that has a great resident DJ. A tour to the music. An open air club would be even better. No ‘caning it’, something a fairly relaxed, taking in the sunset views, sounds and a cold beer.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘50th break ideas for lovers of bikes and music.’ is closed to new replies.