Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • £2k on a full sus help wanted
  • stennah
    Free Member

Hi

I’ve got a max of £2k to spend on a full suspension bike not looking at a giant or trek looking for something a tad different prefer 26″ wheels but looking like I’ll have to go 27.5 anyone got any suggestions ?

Thanks

alpin
    Free Member

^^^ bang up to date with good upgrade potential….

Otherwise there are plenty of “old” Spectral bike in the Canyon Outlet section.

rockhopper70

I’ve just taken delivery of a Cannondale Carbon Habit SE from Rutland.

bang on your budget. I’ve not ridden mine yet but it looks amazing and the spec is fantastic for the money.

lister

Have a look in the outlet section of the Orbea website.

stennah
    Free Member

Brilliant thanks everyone a Radon Skeen has took my fancy but not many reviews as has a Forme Lathkill (although its from Derbyshire and being from Nottingham…..sheep shag”$% !!) I like the fact Orbea have a lifetime warranty good call lister

Turnerfan1
    Free Member

I have a brand new Whyte T130S for sale around that budget.

Currently on Ebay.

email:singlespeedtothemax1@hotmail.co.uk

for more info.

Thanks,

Max

chakaping
    Free Member

Under budget anyway, and even cheaper if you get BC discount…

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/vitus-escarpe-vr-suspension-bike-slx-1×11-2018/rp-prod159743

joebristol

That Canyon above looks great value!

ta11pau1

It is, but it’s only £90 off full price which is a bit stingy!!

The Vitus comes in at £1670 after BC discount, you could upgrade to GX eagle and upgrade the brakes and still be under budget (after selling the SLX stuff).

stennah
    Free Member

I’m liking a 2017 devinci troy carbon nx at freeborn but I’m a shimano fan so the drivetrain is putting me off I’m really liking the Bianchi Ethanol but only seen 1 review there is a nice one on ebay for £1850 but it’s ex-demo

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘£2k on a full sus help wanted’ is closed to new replies.