Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • 26” rim recommendation
  • skidsareforkids
    Free Member

Feeling like a bit of a luddite these days searching for 26” stuff for my Blur LTc. Been out of the game for the last decade or so an am planning a little refresh. My DT Ex-1750s are a little beat, so I’m going to whack some new rims on. The options these days are extremely limited, but I’ve narrowed it down to either the Flow MK3 or the DT EX471s. Any experience with either? I’ll be throwing some 2.35 Minion DHFs on.

Right now it’s a coin-toss for me. I used to have mk1 Flows on a DH bike and they were ok, but that was many moons ago. Will probably order either one tonight whilst there are a few hours of cyber-Monday left. Either one is within a sniff of the other on price. ERD on the DTs are only 2mm larger than my existing rims, so I might even get away with re-using my existing aero-lite spokes I guess

poah
    Free Member

choices are not really any different to 2-3 year ago.  I recently bought a set of EX1501 wheels for a little over £300 new in 26.  Very happy with the rims (471’s) and the previous spank oozy trail rims I had before.

skidsareforkids
    Free Member

Ordered the DTs. Nice chunk of change off today too. Thanks bud 👍

skidsareforkids
    Free Member

Rebuild underway already at work this week… I’m very happy with the decision!
    rebuild

tjagain

now thats a proper man cave!

twonks

Never mind the wheels – look at what’s in that workshop …..

….. orange garden chairs, you should be ashamed of yourself 😉

Speshpaul

orange garden chairs…. suppose the match the oil filters

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘26” rim recommendation’ is closed to new replies.