• This topic has 61 replies, 30 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by weeksy.
Viewing 22 posts - 41 through 62 (of 62 total)
  • 2022 Downhill World Champs: Preview and Talking Points
  • weeksy

Was chatting to Danny Hart as he was checking out lines. He’s ok but feels like he’s been hit by a bus

weeksy

2022-08-26_02-48-19

weeksy

Sunny warm dry currently.

Going to be a scorcher.

Just off up to watch juniors races.

weeksy

Jackson Goldstone crashed.

Williams world champ

uselesshippy
    Free Member

It was nuts to see him in the podium, looked rather happy 😁

johnjn2000

Spoiler alert @weeksy 😂 not like I was going to be able to watch it though.

Question: I am watching RedBull TV ‘Live’ coverage of the womens DH. How are they able to manipulate actual time to cut from one rider to another without showing the full run?

johnjn2000

And who the **** is interviewing Tahnee? Where is Lauren?

tenfoot

Nice to see Tahnee with a smile on her face.

johnjn2000

Well that was some awesome racing albeit a bit spoiled by the lack of full runs being shown. Made up for Stacey Fisher, hope it gives the boost to move to the next level.

bigfoot
    Free Member

anyone managed to get the redbull app through sky to work, select the option for uk streaming and just graphics moving about the screen, had to watch on eurosport. redbull app on the phone is working.

crab
    Free Member

Awesome racing, so glad the track is dry, thought it was going to be a quagmire like last time they were here. Will be absolutely warp speed for the mens, love the way they’ve taped the course wide with all those line options. Crowd looks huge too.

johnjn2000

Rob Warner on Danny Hart.” Following his massive win by 12 seconds in 2019 it is rumoured he has had to wear his hoody upside down ever since “ 😂😂😂😂😂

ta11pau1

French 1/2/3 incoming?

The place will go mental if that happens…

daviek

Finn not racing :/

looking forward to pierron!!

daviek

that was awesome.

really enjoyed that

ta11pau1

Well deserved for Bruni. There’s going to be a party there tonight!

northernmatt

That was great. I’d like to know where Bruni got that 2+ seconds from at the top where everyone else seemed to struggle.

a11y

That was deserved. One hell of a winning margin, I too would love to see what he did up to on the track to get that gap!

Podium is going to be a riot.

a11y

Rob Warner on Danny Hart.” Following his massive win by 12 seconds in 2019 it is rumoured he has had to wear his hoody upside down ever since “ 😂😂😂😂😂

I couldn’t explain to my kids (7 and 9yrs) why I was laughing at that comment from Warner 😀

johnjn2000

I couldn’t explain to my kids (7 and 9yrs) why I was laughing at that comment from Warner 😀

@a11y
    , I am going to admit that I just found it very funny and until I read your comment I hadn’t put two and two together, now it’s even more funny 😂😂

GeForceJunky

My ears are broken and I’m super sunburnt, but that was epic. The track invasion at the end was incredible, so much noise.

weeksy

My legs look like a cooked lobster.!

Viewing 22 posts - 41 through 62 (of 62 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.