• This topic has 7,395 replies, 232 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by WillH.
Viewing 40 posts - 1,561 through 1,600 (of 7,396 total)
  • 2015-16 rugby, world cup year
  • torsoinalake
    Free Member

What a finish. Well done Wales.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I’m in bits. Shaking.

Wow.

loum
    Free Member

Enjoyed that game.
    Both teams , well played.

Tom-B
    Free Member

🙁

Cracking game…..Wales by far the better team second half. Well done to them. England going to struggle to make it out of the group now….

DanW
    Free Member

Should have taken the 3 points! How the f did Wales win that 🙂

anagallis_arvensis

Shit. Didnt see that coming. Epic choke from England. My comiserations to England fans. That must feel like shit.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Great game.
    As a neutral, I really enjoyed that.

dantsw13

We’ll done Wales.

Having listened to that on radio, I didn’t Hear a single good thing about England in the second half. Kicked everything away, played negatively and imprecisely.

dantsw13

Biggest winners today? Australia.

wanmankylung
    Free Member

Well done Wales. Referee had an excellent game.

And on a related note – looks like England’s chances of progressing out of the group stages are on a shoogly nail.

dannyh
    Free Member

TCUP. Fail.

Credit to Wales for staying in touch. England played better. Wales won. I know which I’d rather be.

I’d like to slag the ref off. I don’t like his style of instant decision making at the breakdown, but he was entirely consistent and fair.

Can’t complain, but would really like to somehow.

Drac

Wales did good. Well done.

wiggles
    Free Member

Holy sheeeeeeeeeeeet

Can’t see us having a great tournament with no players left though.

that was a hell of a game though, what a decision to kick for the corner brave but ultimately costly.

Drac

MSP

Far too many hipster beards in the England team, no wonder they lost.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Well done Wales. Really enjoyed that – not for the rugby, but the intensity was unbelievable.

konabunny
    Free Member

Ahahahaha!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

For anyone neutral, or anyone new to the game, that must have been an AMAZING game to watch. Brilliant brutal rugby from both sides, played with real heart.

However, for anyone supporting one of the teams, an utterly awful nerve shredding nightmare.

Brilliant rugby. Hat, England, hat. A credit to the game.

Albanach
    Free Member

To throw it to 2 then drive blind from the lineout was criminal…poor decision from the England leaders.
    Losing Vunipola was massive for England…poor substitutions from Lancaster…Ben Youngs was having an excellent game with Farrell…crazy

Drac

Far too many hipster beards in the England team, no wonder they lost.

😆

It was the razor sharp haircuts that injured Wales though.

Pigface
    Free Member

Oh dear God that has aged me, what a performance 😆

loum
    Free Member

Tom B – Member
    Cracking game…..Wales by far the better team second half. Well done to them. England going to struggle to make it out of the group now….

Fiji might have enjoyed that too…
    And if they can , big if, get a result this week it could still end up with three teams battling for second place and bonus points…

Group A looks as interesting as B now

Cracking World Cup, this

dantsw13

Did I mention my gran was half welsh???

theotherjonv

Even when England were on top, too many penalties allowed Wales to stay in touch.

I get that William supports Wales seeing as his Dad’s the Prince of Wales, so why does Harry support England?

Oh……

bruneep

been sent many NSF posting on here links and pics but..

Police in London are reporting an overturned chariot causing delays in the Twickenham area. Avoid at all costs

😀

wanmankylung
    Free Member

For anyone neutral, or anyone new to the game, that must have been an AMAZING game to watch. Brilliant brutal rugby from both sides, played with real heart.

Where’s the skill though?

DanW
    Free Member

Are we finally at the stage where Hook gets a call up?

Williams looked like a lower leg break, Liam concussion, Amos bicep. Maybe we’ll get Liam Williams back for future games but he didn’t look happy. Hope his neck is ok and the bang to the head from yet another clumsy England back rower isn’t too bad. Credit to Lloyd Williams for effectively turning around the game with some individual brilliance too

Nipper99
    Free Member

The air is going to be a bit sweeter and the sun a bit brighter in the Doethie Valley tomorrow.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Offloads from Vunipola et al, breaks from Williams etc. Some great tactical kicking from both sides at times.

Oh, and Sam Burgess done did some kicks. 🙂

Drac

I think he watched a different game Captain.

wanmankylung
    Free Member

Meh.

BlindMelon
    Free Member

Really enjoyed that, the team who tried to play rugby came through. If you set up to be negative then you get what you deserve. Australia will hardly be too worried about either of them

IdleJon

Wtf were you watching if you didn’t see skill.

Poor game management, poor decision making but plenty of skill on show.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Sorry…..but this made me chuckle!

🙂

grahamt1980

Well played Wales.
    Don’t think England will get out of the group. Wales should be seriously worried about level of injuries

beiciwr64
    Free Member

😀

dannyh
    Free Member

Sadly he’s already in the living room, feet up on the sofa, drinking our beer and wearing our slippers…..

grahamt1980

Truly satisfying to see all the gloating come out so soon.
    I just hope your injuries are not too bad as that will really cause issues later on

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Well done Wales. Impressive second half.

Hard to watch but entralling nonetheless.

Awesome resilience. Very well done

dantsw13

So, Wales beat Fiji, England beat Aus, Aus beat Wales, but eng & Wales qualify because Cheika didn’t think about bonus points?

Still a long way to go – today England’s inexperience cost them a game they were in control of.

Viewing 40 posts - 1,561 through 1,600 (of 7,396 total)

The topic ‘2015-16 rugby, world cup year’ is closed to new replies.