• This topic has 7,395 replies, 232 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by WillH.
Viewing 40 posts - 6,281 through 6,320 (of 7,396 total)
  • 2015-16 rugby, world cup year
  • Pigface
    Free Member

a reality check after some more Hoggycsumbaggery

[video]http://youtu.be/_K0ts859I4w[/video]

Currently smoking my pipe and filling the room with the fug of self righteousness 😆

Kryton57

Kryton57

Your suggesting A A is really Steve Walsh posting on STW Duckman? Hmm you could be on to something…

duckman

Hmm Kryton…”Walsh cheated and everybody knows it.” from this very thread kind of evidences that the Welsh aren’t the sole vendors of a tasty accompaniment to fish. To suggest that somebody complaining about the Marler remarks is bitter seems to come across as a bit arrogant in their attitude to the incident.I wonder what makes World Rugby so jealous of the Englsh;as by the logic you are using,any comment on it is sour grapes. No condemnation from the English posters on here either,you have all defended him to the hilt,and I see you are even doing so after the above 12″ version of his remarks,which is rather a pity,but in some cases entirely expected.

namastebuzz
    Free Member

and England have Brown!!!

Don’t forget Farrell too…… 😉

anagallis_arvensis

I’d love to know if the “thorough investigation” by the Six Nations unearthed what some bloke on ewetube has managed.

Kryton57

You’re welcome to read my prior post again Duckman. I haven’t condoned Marler in my text, at all. What you believe I’ve done is in your own head. You don’t know me, but quite frankly you’d have a tough time convincing anyone I’m racist.

It’s just a tad boring that week after week the subject topic changes, then AA repeats the Marler crusade yet again. We know he’s done wrong, we know he’ll get sanctioned. Move on.

namastebuzz
    Free Member

No condemnation from the English posters on here either,you have all defended him to the hilt

I haven’t – I think he should have been punished but I also think once it had been decided on by the 6N then it should have been left alone.

I also think that Lee and Gatland’s comments that the apology was accepted should have also drawn a veil over the whole thing.

anagallis_arvensis

haven’t – I think he should have been punished but I also think once it had been decided on by the 6N then it should have been left alone.

Why do you think World Rugby dont agree?

I also think that Lee and Gatland’s comments that the apology was accepted should have also drawn a veil over the whole thing.

Thats irrelevant to anything. I’m sure Hogg apologised to Biggar but he still deserved a punishment. I’m not sure the Marler thing deserves a ban but it certainly deserves being highlighted as unacceptable behaviour..

Pigface
    Free Member

It wasn’t weeks and weeks ago was it (pedant mode engaged) 😆

DanW
    Free Member

Ducky you seem strangely in love with a scumbag, but each to their own

Hogg in form doesn’t resort to anything untoward. Hogg out of form seems to scrape the barrel of Wendyballisms, which looks as much out of frustration and desperation as anything. Anyway, how would you feel if you had to play for Glasgow and Scotland week in week out 😆 He appears to have found form again so is nothing but a cracking rugby player… let’s hope it lasts to the Lions tour 🙂

DanW
    Free Member

Marler’s comments were definitely New Zealand flat with a hint of McCaw offside interpretation but it will be interesting to see where it goes from here.

Scarlets have Ospreys away but it is stuck on bloomin’ SKY 😕 Doesn’t look like a bad side but can’t find any info on returning mighty O’s from international duties. AWJ obviously out, but any idea of the other guys?

15 Steff Evans, 14 Gareth Owen, 13 Regan King, 12 Hadleigh Parkes, 11 DTH van der Merwe, 10 Dan Jones, 9 Gareth Davies, 1 Rob Evans, 2 Ken Owens ©, 3 Peter Edwards, 4 Jake Ball, 5 David Bulbring, 6 John Barclay, 7 James Davies, 8 Morgan Allen

Replacements: Kirby Myhill, Dylan Evans, Samson Lee, Maselino Paulino, Will Boyde, Aled Davies, Aled Thomas, Harry Robinson

Unavailable for selection: Scott Williams (knee), Josh Macleod (foot), Emyr Phillips (knee), Jack Condy (shoulder), Lewis Rawlins (neck), Tom Williams (shoulder), Steve Shingler (knee), Aaron Shingler (concussion), Liam Williams (hamstring), Tom Price (wrist)

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

It isn’t racism, Jambalaya,THM,Wrecker and Eddie Jones and indeed, the RFU have said so,you are just bitter Welshmen trying to get a cheeky chappy in trouble out of

You do like to make things up don’t you ducks*? Unlike your false claims about racism (relating to a country, but still successful), gypsies are counted as a race.

* kryyon, don’t worry is a well trodden path! Hence the attempt to have a different thread for the 6N.

I’m not sure the Marler thing deserves a ban but it certainly deserves being highlighted as unacceptable behaviour..

Which is exactly what happened. So why can’t the issue be left now???

dantsw13

Yawn. Can we leave this now? Big nasty prop said something mean to another big nasty prop shocker.

Only 2 weeks until the ERC 1/4F’s. Wasps/Exeter and Racing/Toulon look the standout matches to me. After a barren period for AP teams we could see 3 of them in the semis, with 2 guaranteed.

Pigface
    Free Member

You could say the same you saes boys still go on about Steve Walsh 😆

duckman

Thm, in denial eh? I didn’t make anything up…Why would I need to bother with you providing such a rich vein of stupidity “sweaty” anybody..a number of people called you on it and nobody defended you. SOMEBODY ELSE reported it and you were banned.You can lie about the reasons for your ban(which you frequently do) but it would seem STW disagreed and also needed a break from you.

kryyon, don’t worry is a well trodden path! Hence the attempt to have a different thread for the 6N.

It died because you started it. Despite the numerous attempts you made to promote it on here.
    Actually having read your post that is up there with your finest work.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Thank you for proving my point AGAIN.

duckman

You don’t have a point,you think you do,it has been reinforced by a ban. So in your opinion,what got you banned?

anagallis_arvensis

Yawn. Can we leave this now? Big nasty prop said something mean to another big nasty prop shocker.

Thats not really the issue that intrests me. Its more the fact that World Rugby have seen fit to call out the Six over Nations there handling of it. But hey its just sour grapes from them because England finally managed not to blow a grand slam!

anagallis_arvensis

15 Dan Evans

14 Jeff Hassler

13 Ben John

12 Josh Matavesi

11 Eli Walker

10 Sam Davies

9 Rhys Webb

1 Paul James (Capt)

2 Scott Baldwin

3 Aaron Jarvis

4 James King

5 Rory Thornton

6 Dan Lydiate

7 Sam Underhill

8 Dan Baker

REPLACEMENTS

16 Sam Parry

17 Nicky Smith

18 Dmitri Arhip

19 Adam Beard

20 Olly Cracknell

21 Brendon Leonard

22 Dan Biggar

23 Owen Watkin

No idea why Arhip isnt starting hes much better than Jarvis

DanW
    Free Member

Osprey’s look stronger to me, especially on the bench. Too much pressure on the Scarlets to stay in the top four and never easy away, so I am thinking an Osprey’s win is on the cards.

Tom-B
    Free Member

Is Underhill the young English 7 that’s supposed to be quite good?

duckman

Doesn’t just look good,is. Clifford is handy but Underhill is a far smarter player.In the Embra game he was as effective as Hardie,which is praise indeed.

anagallis_arvensis

Underhill the young English 7 that’s supposed to be quite good?

Yep

Tom-B
    Free Member

Sounds promising! Haven’t seen him play yet……..haven’t seen too much club rugby live at all this year so far 🙁

Hoping that there’s a game on Scrum V tonight.

tinybits
    Free Member

A piece in the Times tiday from Barnes was about Underhill, effectively, he’s ready for a cap, get him now and there will be no issue from the English clubs over the fact he play in Eales as anytime they want him, they can flex the wallet and get him, unlike French based players.
    Not sure if that’s true, but suspect there’s something in it.
    Anyway, no issues from me getting him capped ASAP, got to make sure the Welsh don’t get him!

wrecker
    Free Member

Jeez duckman why don’t you wind your neck in? You’re just coming across as more and more chippy and anti-english with every post. You do know that counts as racist don’t you?

anagallis_arvensis

Anyway, no issues from me getting him capped ASAP, got to make sure the Welsh don’t get him!

I’m suprised you lot arent frothing about Ian Bothams grand son

anagallis_arvensis

more chippy and anti-english with every post.

Its funny how dislike of one person can be interepted as anti english. I gotvthe same for disliking he who shall not be mentioned. I think Duckman justvdoesnt like THM not the whole english race.

tinybits
    Free Member

But Underhill actually is English, just like North…

anagallis_arvensis

You do realise North is a fluent wibbler dont you?

tinybits
    Free Member

I speak Russian, French and Italian, I’m still English.

He’s English, there’s no way the Taffs could breed a player like that. Genetically inferior race.

Pigface
    Free Member

🙄

dantsw13

James Botham was born and raised in Wales though. The international game is littered with “qualified” rather than born players these days, and a complete non-issue for most of us I’d warrant. If Wales manage to poach Underhill I’d be gutted as I think he could be great, but it’s hardly worth bearing a grudge over.

wrecker
    Free Member

From what I understand, Underhills time as a student do not count as residential. His official address will be his parents.

duckman

wrecker – Member
    Jeez duckman why don’t you wind your neck in? You’re just coming across as more and more chippy and anti-english with every post. You do know that counts as racist don’t you?

A sudden sensitivity to racism that had deserted you in the aftermath of Marlers remarks. Pity,despite people pointing it out to you,you still don’t actually understand what it is.Both Jamby and Kryton were using the chippy defence of Marler this morning,You are late to the party! Good to see your countryman at it again a couple of posts above,or is it racist/chippy of me to point that out?

wrecker
    Free Member

A sudden sensitivity to racism that had deserted you in the aftermath of Marlers remarks.

It was tongue in cheek, maybe I should have put a smiley in. I understand perfectly what racism is thank you very much. The clue is in the name.
    If so many people think you are chippy, maybe, just maybe there is something in it? Just a thought.

anagallis_arvensis

You can have Underhill we dont want him. Norths mam is welsh and he has lived in Wales since he was 2 learning to speak fluent Welsh..that’ll do for me. You guys are lucky you poached the very very welsh Vunipola brothers!!

Patchel looks good at 15, its only Treviso obviously but he is a good play maker and passer, just what Wales need. Better than Anscombe anyway.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

But Underhill actually is English

Rules him out of being England captain then

wrecker
    Free Member

You do know that Hartley has an English mum and is a fluent english speaker?!?

Viewing 40 posts - 6,281 through 6,320 (of 7,396 total)

The topic ‘2015-16 rugby, world cup year’ is closed to new replies.