Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • 17 previous offences including knife wielding and he goes on to murder…
  • unfitgeezer
    Free Member

…why on earth was he allowed out on the street !?!

Peter Duncan murder: Boy admits Eldon Square screwdriver killing https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-49714597

kelron
    Free Member

Minority Report was a documentary.

nickewen
    Free Member

Absolutely horrific. I walked through that way the day after on my lunch break. Just reading the details now in that link. Stabbed through the heart with a screwdriver in the middle of the day in a busy shopping centre. Impossible for me to comprehend

wrightyson
    Free Member

And that boy should never see the free light of day again. No use to society whatsoever. Get him breaking **** rocks for the rest of his life. ****!

ajaj
    Free Member

“why on earth was he allowed out on the street”

Absent any other information, the decision to grant bail seems perfectly reasonable. Innocent until and no punishment without fair trial etc.

Why the supervision regime for the previous offences failed, if indeed it did, is another question.

poolman
    Free Member

Yes I read that and imagine how the victims family feel.

I still feel bad about the cyclist commuter who was stabbed to death in Richmond park about 20 years ago, my regular commute until about a month before. Poor chap had no chance, the murderer just jumped out from behind a tree and stabbed the poor chap in the back. It was his last day at work too before retirement.

Scary walking around make eye contact with the wrong person and that’s it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘17 previous offences including knife wielding and he goes on to murder…’ is closed to new replies.