Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • 16inch wheel boys MTB
  • astura
    Free Member

We bought my lad a Cuda bike for Xmas and it’s been stolen from the shed in the garden 😥, he is gutted. Im on the lookout for another bike he needs a slightly bigger size now of 16inch wheels but he really likes gears and I can’t see many bikes if any which have gears on a 16inch wheel bike. Any recommendations, failing that I just want to get him something asap which is super lightweight to get him riding again, will have to be used any bargains going on here which I could get for him, located Shropshire but willing to travel?

Stoner
    Free Member

how old is he, and what size inside leg?

Im selling a Beinn 20Small in the classifieds at the moment which would suit a 5-7yr old.

https://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/islabike-beinn-20s-2/

linchpin
    Free Member

I just bought my 4 year old an Early Rider Belter 16 on ebay.  I struggle to keep up with him now.  The difference over the Ridgeback Mx16 is amazing, and that was a decent bike.  It weighs under 6kgs or something.  Really impressed with it.

astura
    Free Member

He is definitely 16inch at the moment 47-48cm, I like the belter bikes but v.expensive

jam-bo

I got my boy a commencal ramones 16. This model year is much lighter than previous and he loves it. No gears but then I’m not sure there would be much ground clearance for a mech on a 16” wheel.

hatter

+1 for ER Belter, brilliant bit of kit, wee man was flying on his, his little sister will be big enough for it soon.

astura
    Free Member

Couldn’t get one at a great price, managed to get a cnoc 16

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘16inch wheel boys MTB’ is closed to new replies.