Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • 12 Days of Christmas – Ebay delight! :-D
  • bentandbroken

I know we are not supposed to post a link without a comment, but I really don’t know what I can add to the title/link text…..

12 days of Christmas table decoration at a bargain price

scud
    Free Member

That is “special”….

blokeuptheroad

Lordy! Such a haul of plastic tat for the bargain price of seven hundred quid? And you get their quality menu too? Toast with gentlemen’s relish? A glass of milk? Inspired! Take my ******* money!

Damien Hurst and Heston Blumenthal eat your hearts out. I am watching that now, out of morbid fascination.

kayla1
    Free Member

WTaF? It’s early, and I’ve only had one coffee, but WTaF? I thought for one moment that grey horse was a Tauntaun 🤣

sparksmcguff

Condition: used.
    “Based on an upturned quality street tin. So can be used as a cake tin. “ here, take my money.

v7fmp

utterly incredible.

blokeuptheroad

Just spotted this inspired culinary gem from the luxurious and indulgent 12 days of Christmas menu:

‘5 GOLD (GOLDEN) ONION RINGS’

kelron
    Free Member

It does come with 5 of the one ring.

scruffywelder
    Free Member

ODG…

Better not let my mum see that one!

She’d be after it like a fat kid after an ice cream van 🙄😂

Does anyone else’s brain read prices like that in the voice of Dr Nick from The Simpsons? 😂😂

richmtb

That’s quite special

HERES WHAT YOU GET SEE / CROSS REFREANCE THE PICTURES TO MORE DETAIL, ITS A HUGE TALKING POINT AND WILL BE REMEMBERED FOR MANY XMASES TO COME AND WILL INDEED LAST FOR MANY USES/ XMASES TOO .
    THE WHOLE THING STANDS OVER A FOOT TALL AND ITS BASED ON AN UPTURNED QUALITY STREET CHOC TIN, ITS EMPTY / HOLLOW BASED SO CAN ACTUALLY BE USED AS A CAKE TIN, OR HIDE THINGS UNDER IT FOR XMAS TREATS. THE TIN IS COVERED IN PLASTER OF PARIS TO LOOK , SNOW, AND THE HIGHER END DAYS / NUMBERS/ FIGURES ARE EMBEDDED IN THIS, ATOP THE TINE AND BASE IS A XMAS TREE THAT HAS COLOUR CHANGING EFFECTS, FIBRE OPTIC,

MONTHS OF GATHERING, YEARS OF PLANNING AND DAYS OF WORK, ALL FOR SALE TO THE RIGHT BIDDER/ .,

But apparently not even minutes proof reading the ad

thenorthwind

If he has all that time to paint all those figures and write all that description, including the seventeen course meal he served with it, surely he’s got time to write “Christmas” out in full? Or does he have sworn enemy called Chris whose name shall not be written, meaning he can only refer to it as XMAS?

IdleJon

ONLY PLEASE, REMEMBER THE P&P IS HUGE AS WELL, BUT PLEASE DONT BUY THIS TO BREAK THE ITEM AS BASES ARE WELL & TRUELY EMBEDDED IN THE PLASTER OF PARIS AS ARE ALL ITEMS HAPPY TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS IF YOU ASK THEM> PLEASE MESSAGE ME DIRECT AND NOT THROUGH EBAY RES RESOLUTION CENTRE AS THIS PUTS A BLACK MARK CALLED A DEFECT ON MY ACCOUNT, YES JUST FOR ASKING ANYTHING, WHERES MY ITEM? SHOULD IT BE , THIS , ETC ALL IS THE SAME DGAMEGS AS NEG fb NOW GREAT WAY TO RUN A BUSINESS EBAY ? not SO PLASE MESSAGE ME DIRECLTY, AND I WILL HELP, / SORT ANYTHING

😀

willard

Wow. Truly the spirit of Christmas in one simple, classy item. There could be no better, or cheaper, way than to celebrate the run-up to the birth of Jesus

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

TBF we’ve all done it.
    Got the decimal point in the wrong place that is. It should be £6.99(99)
    The seller has cracking feedback though!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘12 Days of Christmas – Ebay delight! :-D’ is closed to new replies.