Home Forums Chat Forum 100 days of exercise until Christmas 2023

Viewing 40 posts - 441 through 480 (of 1,191 total)
  • 100 days of exercise until Christmas 2023
    eulach

I haven’t missed a day but been doing mainly running and biking. Today however, was downhill day in Brandnertal. And jolly good fun it was too.

bonni

15. Nearly didn’t find the time during a busy day. Ended up with some painful stretches and a bit of beginners yoga for 30 mins.

bonni

Double post

olddonald

Chuffed yesterday – did a PB at Dewsbury Park run. Not bad for an old lad. Today its very wet – so either another 5k run or weights

bikebob

Two weeks in and definitely feeling it.   Heading out soon in the wet for a walk / run combo.  CBA but that’s the purpose of this thread, to keep us on it.  Determined to do the 100.

jeffl

Another warm walk for me today.

IMG_20231001_094203IMG_20231001_100044

bonni

16. Morning gym sesh with son 2.

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

Haven’t posted for a few days but I’m still hanging in there. Did a fairly short home workout on Thursday which I wouldn’t have done otherwise and same for the Yoga class today. Need to get out on a bike more.

reluctantjumper

Just another Zwift session today as Cardiff was having it’s Half Marathon so the roads were closed while the weather was good. Got family stuff to deal with this afternoon, hopefully get out properly tomorrow.

crossed

Day 16, I think.

Still full of Covid so a leisurely ride to the local trails to finish clearing a couple of fallen branches. Cutting them nearly killed me, it was harder work than the ride there and back!

gordimhor

Still on track here combination of road rides tai chi and yesterday  tried paddle  boarding.  Both my sisters turned out to be quite a lot better at it than me.

LAP13
    Free Member

D16

Lots of walking in circles and up and down doing a reccy for the band photo shoot

scotroutes

Day 16 (already?)

Mrs S is doing “dip-a-day” for October and, though I’ll not be joining her every day, it started this afternoon in Loch Vaa.

GX010301_1696177582398PXL_20231001_143323398GX010302_1696177411201GX010303_1696177470299

Water was 12.4c so 30 minutes still possible, but that’ll not remain so for much longer.

Rubber_Buccaneer

Garmin Connect has an outage, currently no sync to Strava. How can I be sure today’s ride even happened 😱

twistedpencil

Still hanging in there, bike park fun yesterday followed by a long walk today.

Does going to a gig count? PJ Harvey tomorrow evening, not sure how I’ll manage to squeeze anything else in other than some sit ups and press ups during the day…

Haven’t been to a gig in years…

jimmy

Rode Friday eve with StevenMenmuir, rode yesterday with my daughter, rode to the tennis courts today for an hour of smashing some poor wee balls about. Although I technically failed last Monday, this is still a motivation to do something every day. Run tomorrow I think.

ads678

Hung over after wife’s birthday do last night, bed about 3am…. Then took daughter and friends to one of those aqua park things this afternoon for an early  birthday do. Struggled through 30inutwa on the rowing machine.

walowiz

Day #16 eMtb ride this morning 32 km in 1 hour 41 minutes. Love love love this bike, was smiling the whole ride.

Walked wombat later 3.5 km in 54 minutes, Wombat  enjoyed it.

IMG_1045

kimbers

PXL_20231001_123815096.MPA wet uplift day at BPW

higgo
    Free Member

Day 16: on my feet most of the day touristing around Salzburg inc. a hike on Untersberg.

Hour and a half (13.6 miles) on the ebike in Derbyshire slop yesterday

fazzini

After a week of covid joy, thought I’d test out my asthmatic lungs this morning with a gentle bike ride. Result of the test is it hurts 😂 Most definitely not what I’d originally planned for the last bike ride of my 40s. Still, I got out and it was gooood 😁

IMG_20231002_081415__01

chestrockwell

Walk and a gym session on day 15, social bike ride for 16. HIIT class tonight I think?

ayjaydoubleyou

A wet uplift day at BPW

Me too,.. was probably 10 yards to your right in that photo.

Would have done this weekend anyway (cwm carn sat, bpw sun) but the point of this challenge for me is that I now must do something today when I really really dont feel like it.

I’ve also reactivated my zwift and did two evening sessions thursday and friday, again motivated by this thread.

LAP13
    Free Member

D17

Cadence drill run

I realise that I may be a few mins short here and there but I am moving soon much more and being consistent so that’s all good really

crossed

17/100

An hour and a bit on the turbo trying out Rouvy for the first time. Turns out it’s quite good!

scotroutes

Day 17 – Monday night club run. 10km and we made it back just before the drizzle. I really love these evening runs at the moment, watching the last of the light fading.

TiRed

#17 Lee Valley Velodrome taster session. had it to myself for an hour hard workout. Want to finally finish my accreditation. Plus rides to and from Elizabeth Line.

jeffl

Been away for the last 4 days in Spain. Bed at 2:30 am after a couple of quiet drinks (idiot) followed by a 6am alarm, flight back to blighty and train journey saw me get back home about 4:30pm UK time.

Short 11 mile spin on the MTB to try and quell my moaning guts seemed to do the trick.

ads678

6.5k rainy walk tonight. 1 hour 20 minutes.

walowiz

Day #17 – swim – 3km in 61 minutes, a whole 6 minutes quicker than my previous best time for 3km.

It’s not fast – but if I can keep this average pace up for another km, doing 4km in 1 hour 20 would be bloody amazing.

reluctantjumper

Another Zwift session but also a 90 minute walk round an old quarry (following an RC car around…) that was a decent workout in itself thanks to the terrain. Tomorrow is a proper ride, haven’t decided where yet.

bonni

17. Pilates with Nicole.

A glute burner of a session which she teased with 3 false ends to class. She must really hate beginners.

sandboy

For the last couple of days I have been enjoying riding the local off road. The joy of riding without traffic is good for the soul.

Hour and a quarter on the weights at the gym for day 17

LAP13
    Free Member

D18

A bit of gentle yoga stretching

scotroutes

@bonni  – I spent 30 mins with Nicole today. It hurt.

Also did an hour of Turbo.

fazzini

I spent 30 mins with Nicole today. It hurt.

Way too much disclosure 😉

I managed a walk to, and from, the pub with Mrs Fazzini. Well, it is my birthday.

monkeycmonkeydo
    Free Member

Anybody spotted Houns yet?

ads678

Dog walk and then a 30 min YouTube workout.

Viewing 40 posts - 441 through 480 (of 1,191 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.