This week’s Singletrack Poll Question that we want to ask you: How do you get to non-local trails?
Now, we’re not necessarily talking about international riding trips, but rather rides that are beyond easy riding distance from your house. Perhaps the next county over, or at the other end of the country. For these rides, do you typically make use of your car? And if so, do you use roof racks or a rear-mounted rack? Or do you squeeze your bike and all your gear in the boot? Or maybe you don’t have a car, and you’re able to bum a lift in someone else’s car?
We’d love to know how you get to your non-local trails, so pick the option that best suits you below. Can’t see the poll for some browser-related technical reason? Then click here to submit your answer!
How do you get to non-local trails?
- In a car with bikes inside (38%, 331 Votes)
- In a car with a rack (30%, 257 Votes)
- In a panel van/MPV/camper (22%, 187 Votes)
- It always varies (5%, 44 Votes)
- We ride everywhere (2%, 21 Votes)
- On the train (2%, 18 Votes)
- In a pickup (1%, 11 Votes)
Total Voters: 869