Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Zesty's First Day Out
  • forge197
    Free Member

Bit of a muck about in the forest and getting used to the Zesty on it’s first day out on the trails…. thought this would make a change to a photo of bike against a fence/shed or a radiator and magnolia painted walls so filmed some of it. 🙂

[video]http://vimeo.com/24354318[/video]

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

You got like three feet of air that time.

😉

Nice!

forge197
    Free Member

Should it not be

You got like three feet of air that time and it didn’t break

based on the other Zesty thread 🙂

mrblobby
    Free Member

Nice build and a top bit of work with the video.

mandog

yes your videos are so much better now.

Kato

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PhUAUsGuu4[/video]

fivelittlefish
    Free Member

Nicely shot, but you could lose the transition effects, they don’t add anything…

forge197
    Free Member

Not that settled on the transitions either but I had rendered it and had no more time, next time I will leave them out and see how it looks, love that clip Kato 🙂

rudedog
    Free Member

looked like some of it was shot at Mabie? Should have went for the bigger drop in the skills area you wuss 😛

forge197
    Free Member

Rudedog – was all Mabie and yes I should have 😀

nuke

Good video. What was the tune?

forge197
    Free Member

Thanks music is Flutter by Bonobo

martinxyz
    Free Member

Oh thats a blinged up version.Looks very nice.My one is pretty much standard.

Have you tried it with around half an inch more sag up front and around 5mm over the recommended point on the indicator for the rear? super plush but still feels efficient.It deffo feels better corrnering/descending with lower pressure than recommended. Could probably say that about a 1001 bikes these days i`m sure.

forge197
    Free Member

Thanks, i changed a few bits, 😉 Sags pretty much the standard towards the far end on the sticker guide, I will look at playing with that and see how it feel, cheers for sharing.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Zesty's First Day Out’ is closed to new replies.