Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 95 total)
  • you got id sir.. rant
  • jumpupanddown
    Free Member

no i haven’t got id you fat ****, and even if i did i would’nt show it to you, i know you are only doing you’re job, but that’s what the SS death camp guards said, and they shot them any way. im almost 30 for **** sake and look it

thegreatape
    Free Member

cynic-al
    Free Member

OP is………..plum of the week!

Jamie
    Free Member

Almost 30? I had you pegged for 14.

…in which case I would also ID you.

jumpupanddown
    Free Member

OP is………..plum of the week!

yes i expect in you’re perfect world we would all have ID implanted on to our fore heads

xherbivorex
    Free Member

good grief.

jumpupanddown
    Free Member

people that live in a free country should not need to carry ID

xiphon
    Free Member

Maybe he likes ugly mugs, and was trying to chat you up?

jackthedog
    Free Member

This is why they designed the internet. For things just like this.

TheFlyingOx

You want to watch that.
    There’s a Thai chap used to work at our local Morrisons. He IDed me for booze, even though I’m 32 and bearded. Showed him my driving license, and on my way out another member of staff came over and said he asks for the ID of blokes he fancies in order to get their address from the driving license 😯

jumpupanddown
    Free Member

ive added it to my list of reasons to emigrate from the country formally known as Great Britain.

thebunk

Grow a beard and stop wearing dayglo socks and skinny jeans you fancy dan fixie riding fashion niche boy.

Oh, congrats for nearly getting to thirty even though you’re comparing slightly jobsworthy people to SS death camp guards.

gonefishin
    Free Member

ive added it to my list of reasons to emigrate from the country formally known as Great Britain.

In which case can I recommend the Land of the Free that is the United States of America? No one ever gets asked for ID there.

SamB
    Free Member

How hard exactly is it to carry your driving license around?

ransos
    Free Member

“people that live in a free country should not need to carry ID “

We don’t live in a free country. For example, we don’t let children buy alcohol.

You however are free to not enter establishments requiring ID, and so you can save yourself the bother of getting all worked up over nothing.

uplink
    Free Member

I needed ID to buy a beer at Vegas airport the other week – I’m 53

jumpupanddown
    Free Member

before we know it it will be law to carry id then we will be punished for not carrying it, this country is slipping towards dictatorship,

Jamie
    Free Member

before we know it it will be law to carry id then we will be punished for not carrying it, this country is slipping towards dictatorship,

I’m guessing you missed the ID card fiasco then?

You sir, are either a **** or trolling.

DM52
    Free Member

I needed ID to buy a small amount of foreign currency the other day. The cashier informed me that had I come in with £100,000 in cash I wouldn’t have needed it, but for £70 worth of Australian Dollars that is a different matter. strange.

jumpupanddown
    Free Member

I’m guessing you missed the ID card fiasco then?

yea it did’nt work so their just trying a different method to get all citizens to carry ID , and you sir are also a **** and future slave to a oppressive regime .

molgrips
    Free Member

I have ID on my head but it’s only compatible with face recognition systems.

Jamie
    Free Member

yea it did’nt work so their just trying a different method to get all citizens to carry ID , and you sir are also a **** and future slave to a oppressive regime .

…and I have an iPhone.

Lordy!

jumpupanddown
    Free Member

its like some thing out of 1984… i dont have an Ilose as i dont want to be tracked at all times by both the government and apple. Freedom is slipping away and most people are to stupid or naive to see what is happening.

molgrips
    Free Member

its like some thing out of 1984

Don’t be stupid. Have you even read that?

jumpupanddown
    Free Member

Yes i have at degree level.

iain1775
    Free Member

jumpupanddown – Member
    POSTED 20 MINUTES AGO # REPORT-POST

http://Www.seafrance.com/onewayticket
    Don’t let is hold you up, Unfortunately you might need ID to get on board 😉

xherbivorex
    Free Member

if nothing else, this thread is proof that degrees are pretty much worthless these days.

Andyhilton
    Free Member

You claim to have read at university, yet basic spelling and grammar seem beyond you.

johnners
    Free Member

It’s a free country, he can be both can’t he? And agree with Jamie about the 14, even though he’s read 1984 at degree level[/b]

molgrips
    Free Member

Yes i have at degree level.

And you think that having to show proof of age to a shop worker is like being under video surveillance 24 hours a day, indoctrinated and living under thread of instant arrest and torture without trial if you say anything slightly out of line?

To be honest it gets me a bit annoyed when people complain about ‘Big Brother’ and Britain being a ‘police state’. Plenty of people in the world had to deal with that crap for real for decades; I’m sure they’d have been thrilled to bits to have nothing but the occasional age check to deal with.

Andyhilton
    Free Member

You claim to have studied 1984 at degree level, yet basic spelling and grammar evade you.

KennySenior
    Free Member

its like some thing out of 1984… i dont have an Ilose as i dont want to be tracked at all times by both the government and apple. Freedom is slipping away and most people are to stupid or naive to see what is happening.

meehaja
    Free Member

Do you not have ID? Drivers license? Passport? quit moaning, if you need beer that badly, you’ll remember to carry ID in future.

molgrips
    Free Member

Freedom is slipping away and most people are to stupid or naive to see what is happening

How is my freedom being eroded please?

jumpupanddown
    Free Member

To be honest it gets me a bit annoyed when people complain about ‘Big Brother’ and Britain being a ‘police state’. Plenty of people in the world had to deal with that crap for real for decades, I’m sure they’d have been thrilled to bits to have nothing but the occasional age check to deal with.

Big Brother Watch calculates that, per person, people in the Outer Hebrides were the most watched, with eight cameras for every 1,000 residents.

id call that a heavily surveyed population wouldn’t you?

http://www.bigbrotherwatch.org.uk/

thegreatape
    Free Member

So someone decided they didn’t want you in their establishment – goodness knows why – and used the ‘no ID’ excuse to get rid of you?

jumpupanddown
    Free Member

How is my freedom being eroded please?

you every move is watched, every phone call, txt and email you send is recorded and monitored. Ur DNA is kept on record.

Between 1997 and 2010, the last government quadrupled pre-charge detention, enacted over 3,000 new criminal offences and introduced identity cards. Random police stop and search expanded exponentially. Free speech has been undermined, whilst control orders introduced house arrest for individuals who have not been convicted of any crime.

jon1973
    Free Member

jumpupanddown
    Free Member

i think the two way tv represents the internet and how its closely monitored buy the state.

molgrips
    Free Member

How can it represent something that didn’t exist when the novel was written? Would be more plausible to say that the internet is similar to the video screens, but entirely wrong on a couple of very minor issues.

You can turn off the internet, and it doesn’t monitor everything you say or do in life. Also, BT Internet (or whoever) aren’t going to whisk you away to a torture chamber when you say something they don’t like.

If you are well educated then you should know what hyperbole means 🙂

you every move is watched, every phone call, txt and email you send is recorded and monitored. Ur DNA is kept on record.

No it’s not.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 95 total)

The topic ‘you got id sir.. rant’ is closed to new replies.