Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Yeti 575 Suspension Set-Up
  • zedbedboy
    Free Member

I've had my Yeti for 6 months, spent a while getting the sag sorted for both front and rear – decided to go for 30% sag at both ends. However, now I've no idea where to set-up the rebound damping on the rear. At the moment I have it set for max damping. Is that good? The bike feels OK, but how should I be setting it up?

Any help please – much appreciated.

Cheers.

Kramer
    Free Member

Set it so that when you press down, then lift the rear of the bike, the wheel stays in contact with the ground, without bouncing it back up.

Kramer
    Free Member

It shouldn't be set for max damping.

Rich
    Free Member

Not so slow the shock doesn't have time to rebound back over multiple hits and packs down, but not so fast it throws you off when landing a jump.

It's all on feel really.

zedbedboy
    Free Member

OK thanks for those ideas. Even on max damping, it doesn't feel like the rear is packing down after multiple hits. In terms of feel, it just feels really plush and on really rock terrain I can see I've used all of the travel by looking at the O ring position on the shock. Maybe it's about right! I'll try the press down and let the bike sping up trick though, and see how that feels.

Cheers guys.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Yeti 575 Suspension Set-Up’ is closed to new replies.