Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • WTF – regards to classified section
  • ashthesplash
    Free Member

had 4 posts in the classified section (all were for different things, and all were reletivly long posts)

and they have all been deleted due to a "no more than 2 posts on the front page" rule

so basically if you put posts up over a "period of time" then people post on them and they all end up on the front page at the same time, then they will be deleted?

WTF??

so now none of my posts are up

sc-xc

dems de roolz homeboy. suck it up.

rockthreegozy
    Free Member

No, because claasifieds posts don't get pushed back up the board if you reply to the topic.

ashthesplash
    Free Member

so all of my posts had to be deleted?

tracknicko
    Free Member

just sell your stuff in your shop?

crispybacon
    Free Member

so basically if you put posts up over a "period of time" then people post on them and they all end up on the front page at the same time, then they will be deleted?

The classifieds posts remain on the page in the order they were posted & do not migrate to the top as per the new postings on the Bike & chat forum threads 🙂

ashthesplash
    Free Member

well then if thats the case… does it matter how many are on there…NO….

if it was the case that they get pushed up.. then i would understand, however as they dont,… this "rule" is utter BS

Jamie
    Free Member

Replying to posts does not bump them up to the top of the page. This is to stop people bumping their own threads.

Oh and probably best to make more than 2 posts before you bitch about a FREE service, or piss off to eBay if you feel that hard done by.

radoggair
    Free Member

stick them all on 1 post, problemo fixxo

crazy-legs

In addition to the rules detailed above is one further general forum rule:

If you notice that a post has been moderated and after reading this page you are still unclear as to why, then please email us directly and we will try to explain our decision. DO NOT post your request for a reason on the forum as we have found that this just provokes needless argument. Any such requests posted on the forum will be removed without comment.

spooky_b329

Same here…if I have several things to sell, list the key items in the title and stick it all in one post rather than clogging the place up.

Your four posts pushed four others off the bottom of the page.

rockthreegozy
    Free Member

You want to use the classifieds, you go by the rules. If you don't like them, don't use the function/contact a mod and provide feedback.

fontmoss
    Free Member

some may argue that classifieds use should be restricted to:

-those who actually contribute to the bike/chat forums

-can read

ashthesplash
    Free Member

fine! i'll relist them in less posts!!

cynic-al
    Free Member

A rare occaision for the us of the term MTFU.

You can always take your business elsewhere.

[and on that note…thread closed – Mod]

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘WTF – regards to classified section’ is closed to new replies.