Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • PSA – wow… Yet Another Dare2b Ski Jacket Bargain
  • Milkie
    Free Member

Dare2b Ski Jacket, Overthrown for £30 reduced from £140..

Buy it through Groupon..
    Dare2B Overthrown Jacket Details

Anyone have this jacket? Is it any good?

flyingmonkeycorps

To be fair it’s no better than what TK MAXX have on all the time… I picked up a Maier Sport jacket for £40 down from £200, and I got to try it on first too 😉

hora
    Free Member

How does it work?! and the pic shown is that the tang or the orange? (quite like it on dare2’s pic.

Milkie
    Free Member

You buy it through Groupon and tomorrow they will send you a coupon so you can order the jacket through the site. I think that’s how it usually works.

I have no idea on colours, or sizes!>?

EDIT: If on the Dare2b site, click on the colour you want and the photo changes. 😉

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

Ski jacket, yes, but is it any good for fishing?
    And do you look good eating a spam sandwich?

I_Ache
    Free Member

How do they sent through the voucher? Im off Skiing on the 21st and a new jacket would be lovely.

nbt

They had that Jackety in TKMaxx last time I was there and it was only around £40 – to me it didn’t look particularly good quality but then again I didn’t look closely as I have a jacket already

Trekster

Can also be had on sport pursuit till tomorrow
    Looks like there is a glut of outdoor type clothing
    Lbs manager was saying the other day that suppliers don’t see an upturn coming in the market for another couple of years especially in the high end stuff 😥

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘PSA – wow… Yet Another Dare2b Ski Jacket Bargain’ is closed to new replies.