Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Women's bibshorts?
  • matthew_h
    Free Member

My wife is struggling to find a decent pair of bibshorts that are reasonably priced (ie not Assos). Can any of the ladies (or men based on their wive’s choices) here suggest any options?

Cheers

redfordrider
    Free Member

Mrs R simply buys mens bib shorts or wears mine. Her latest purchase is a pair of 3/4 Endura MT500 which she likes a lot.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Oooo I would stay away from men’s shorts! I have giordana bibs wiggle were doing them for £55 or similar but I think they have gone up in price a bit but still very comfortable. I have a lot of friends who wear Mavic shorts, it is worth spending some decent money though.

matthew_h
    Free Member

Thank you

Retfordrider, she’s tried men’s shorts and they just don’t work for her.

Munqe-chick, cheers, looking into the Giordana and Mavic ones now.

Any more thoughts from anyone?

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Endura are supposed to be good although i have never tried them. Not sure if Di Marchi do ladies bins, I have old normal Di Marchi shorts.

jonba
    Free Member

dhb stuff is good in the mens range and what my mrs has is good too. She doesn’t have the womens lycra though

matthew_h
    Free Member

Endura don’t seem to do a women’s bibshort unfortunately. Will check out DiMarchi

She’s got some DHB shorts but the pad is really oddly shaped which is not working. Annoying as I have some DHB bibtights and they’re really good for me.

titusrider
    Free Member

My Gf actually LOVES her sugoi bibshorts, well worth the price tag! (which isnt too extortionate )

peteimpreza
    P20

Tasha is using Protective, though she may buy some castelli next as protective are not available anymore in lbs

kilo

the mrs use campag shorts but thay can be only a little less than assos cost wise

AJames
    Free Member

I expected so much more from this thread but that’s possibly because I have too much ale. Sorry….. Hic

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Be careful with Castelli stuff I have some 3/4’s which are see through…so Yup you can see full on bottom and crack…. rubbish!

Clover

Don’t regret not getting Asos.

They are mega comfy to wear, but I regret to say that (lovingly bought gift from boyfriend that they are) they require that I take all my clothes and helmet off in order to have a wee. I then spend rest of ride redesigning them in my head. Which makes for repetitive ride thoughts… and extreme bladder control.

I sometimes borrow his bib shorts and cross the straps over which works ok for comfort.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Women's bibshorts?’ is closed to new replies.