Viewing 10 posts - 161 through 170 (of 170 total)
  • Wimbledon Andy Murray Content
  • Pigface
    Free Member

Pigface loses, zokes wins

😆

Whats the prize??

zokes
    Free Member

Whats the prize??

Not being a moron

Junkyard
    Free Member

Loosing seems to make you put up lots of smileys in an attempt to save face

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

So if u never saw the while game muppetwrangler how do you know it was a bit boring etc?

I watched the first two full sets and a little of the third, probably about two hours twenty minutes of the game. I don’t know about you but if I’m doing something through choice and come to the conclusion that it’s not really doing anything for me then I’ll tend to stop doing it and do something else.

Pigface
    Free Member

no defence for your mindless remarks, just insults.

Oh the Ironing 😆 8)

Sorry Junky there doesn’t seem to be a “strawman” smiley 😉

brakes
    Free Member

Sorry Pigface, but anyone who thinks Cheryl is hideous must be of a different species, one which abhors beauty of the highest order, for Cheryl is the single greatest embodiment of fitness on the planet, and that is a stone cold fact. FACT.

binners

Come on now muppetWrangler. That isn’t the STW way at all. You need to sit through something so that you can then moan about it being boring/outrageous/racist/sexist/generally rubbish!*

*delete as applicable.

Personally I think anyone who spent yesterday afternoon’s glorious sunshine sat in front of a TV, indoors, needs their head examining 😛

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

The tennis was phenomenal!

some of the tennis was phenominal, in that both players are excellent at the types of shots they play, but they still don’t have the allround brilliant shotmakng of someone like Federer, who is now past his prime with a family and not the required commitment to keep at this level.

I think it was the era of Samprass and Courier that introduced this relentless shot trading across the angles of the court, I don’t seem to remember it before then. They used to show the same accuracy with respect to the lines.

But over time the power that these guys hit with keeps going up – look at how fit and strong Andy is. They can hit blisteringly and very heavy (spinning a lot) shots from the back of the court to get winners from positions that Conners and Mcenroe could only dream about. Nadal gets something like 6.5k revs on the balls, whereas Federer and normally good players get 4kish.

So I was a bit surprised that Andy got away with that 2nd service, I would have thought Djoc would have been shoving each one of those down Andy’s throat, but maybe he was just jaded by the end of match – the commentators certainly questioned some of his decisions.

wonderchump
    Free Member

Why is Cheryl’s head on backwards in that post? Two-backs, now there’s a phrase I’ve not used since school ha ha, I’ve amused myself now – Doesn’t take much.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

Pigface loses, zokes wins

Whats the prize??

Giggedy!

No, sorry. I meant ‘Dignity’
    Second prize, Dignitas

Viewing 10 posts - 161 through 170 (of 170 total)

The topic ‘Wimbledon Andy Murray Content’ is closed to new replies.