Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Why do Sunday drivers feel the need to ……
  • mcmoonter
    Free Member

….take to the roads after dark, head onto dual carriageways and attempt to 'overtake' other cars in the inside lane at 1mph faster than the slower car, then fail to look in their mirrors to see a queue of cars stretching way behind them, while the road ahead of them is clear for miles.

The Edinburgh bypass was a magnet for them tonight. They also seem to wait for the most inclement weather to go for a jaunt.

A poor rant. I will make a point of avoiding that stretch of road in future.

Smee
    Free Member

You were on the Edinburgh Bypass and you claim to have been moving. I don't believe you.

scaredypants

head onto dual carriageways and attempt to 'overtake' other cars in the inside lane at 1mph faster than the slower car, then fail to look in their mirrors to see a queue of cars stretching way behind them, while the road ahead of them is clear for miles

lorry drivers on weekend leave ?

druidh
    Free Member

If it was "after dark" it will have been the legions of Christmas shoppers heading home.

mrchrispy

wot scaredypants said!

legend76
    Free Member

i particually like it when you coming down the road and some old fart pulls out on you causing you to brake,then procedes at ten miles below the limit! 🙄

OldGitSurrey
    Free Member

Try the M25 near me – last person that tried suicide by jumping in front of a car died of exposure!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Why do Sunday drivers feel the need to ……’ is closed to new replies.