Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 55 total)
  • Who’s riding where this weekend?
  • sheldona
    Free Member

We’re off to Welshland! (Me, Mrssheldona, SSStu, MrsSSStu, King of Sweden, Mrs KOS, CheeseyBeanz and MrsCheeseybeanz 🙂 )

Sat Coed Y Brenin
    Sun Climax plus some natural stuff

The Mrs’s are doing a Forest Freeride couse which leaves us to Niche it up!

atlaz
    Free Member

Might get a sneaky ride in the downs or Swinley in on Sunday between dropping people off at the airport and an evening gig.

racing_ralph
    Free Member

maiden road ride on sunday am 😳

juan
    Free Member

if it’s not pooring down with rain I’ll try to get the bike out but I need to get some gears on first 🙁

simonralli2
    Free Member

Roper is finally back from Blighty with a shiny new bike so I am going to show him the Casares route I have discovered and hopefully try and explore a little more and add a bit more to it.

Beagleboy

Heading down to Dumfriesshire for the weekend with a great bunch from Stirling Bike Club. I reckon it’ll be a loop of Kirroughtree (the best of the 7 stanes IMHO) tomorrow with Dalbeattie on Sunday before heading back up the road. Quite looking forward to it.

B. :mrgreen:

RudiBoy
    Free Member

try not to mong any wheels sheldon….hows the shoulder??

SteveTheBarbarian
    Free Member

Llandegla Saturday, Penmachno 1&2 Sunday.

🙂

lunge

Canncock Saturday, possibly some canals around Brum with the g/f Sunday.

SteveTheBarbarian
    Free Member

Lunge – you could get on the canal bank near the Wolsely Bridge Innn and cycle to Fradley Junction. It’s about 20 mile round trip, and the path isn’t too bad at all.

devs
    Free Member

Will be riding powder at Pointe Persand the Vanoise ta very much like!

joiner
    Free Member

Peak district somewhere 😉

shinsplints

You are all ‘stids of the highest order.

uplink
    Free Member

An early doors Saturday Dalby ride for me
    Birthday party Sat night so Sunday biking is unlikely

lunge

SteveTheBarbarian, Wolseley Bridge is a bit far for me, likely to be Stourbridge side of Brum so the other half can chicken out quickly! And there is no way in the world she will ride 20 miles, 10 absolute max!

franki
    Free Member

Wyre Forest tomorrow.
    Nowt Sunday.

vdubber67
    Free Member

[/quote]possibly some canals around Brum with the g/f Sunday.

Oh the temptation to modify that quote.. 🙂

4hr road Sat, 6hr Peak District Sunday.

barca
    Free Member

A late afternoon road/cx ride to Buxton and back via Goyt Valley and Hayfield for me on Saturday.
    Last minute edit, route to be extended to include Macc Forest as well.

clarkpm4242
    Free Member

If you pass a bespectacled gent doing Dragon’s Back, CyB Saturday morning on a grey/white Kona 4, that’ll be me. Usual partner-in-crime recently FCUKed his elbow, so please pick me up if I’m accidently ‘resting’.

Cheers
    Paul

Amos
    Free Member

Cwmcarn with a couple of mates, should be fun. Anyone know if the “freeride” bit on the top is open?

postierich
    Free Member

Hopefully still be able to do Wyreforest with a cheeky camp over somewhere as Immy has chickenpox.She has been ok today so if the Suns forecast thats where we will be Saturday afternoon till late Sunday.

Rich

jimster
    Free Member

All being well – Malverns, for a change.

IHN

Back to the motherland – The North Cheshire Alps

erny
    Free Member

Hopefully an earlyish morning ride at rivi,IHN where are these North Chehire Alps?

dasnut
    Free Member

me, 40 mile tour de wakefield on my singlespeed. kneel and praise me.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Nowhere unforunatelyl as I’ll be packing the bike ready for Morocco the following weekend!! whoop whoop

FivebarG
    Free Member

Looks like a busy weekend with the transit……. round to Sheldona’s, SSStu’s, Brizzol (looking for the Swedish flag) and round to cheezybeans to do some robbin’…….. ;0)

If you could make sure your spare bikes are not dirty, saves me having to clean the van before Sunday’s car boot sale!

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Footloose and fancy free… (Billy Nomates)

Sat: Brechfa
    Sun: Brecon (Longer variant of The Gap)

crazy-legs

Peaks ride on Saturday starting from Edale.
    Might do the Lee Quarry race on Sunday.

crispybacon
    Free Member

Sunday – Devon Dirt with 100+ other nutters & OMG it’s going to be dry & very sunny, better pack my SF20 8)

Amos – the top freeride section @ Cwmcarn was open a few weeks back when I went there.

cupid-stunt
    Free Member

Verbier and Crans Montana this weekend

roper
    Free Member

La Sierra Carbonera and La Sierra del Arca tomorrow, tweaking and fiddlin with my new bike. Sunday out and about with the world famous Mr Sir Simon Ralli MBE BCG.

pcb
    Free Member

Quantocks on Sunday

oldgit
    Free Member

Local and bruised rib friendly.

shands
    Free Member

Whites level earlyish saturday

will
    Free Member

Wharncliffe saturday afternoon, then Jacobs ladder, mam tor, Cavedale on sunday.

mboy
    Free Member

Looks like a busy weekend with the transit……. round to Sheldona’s, SSStu’s, Brizzol (looking for the Swedish flag) and round to cheezybeans to do some robbin’…….. ;0)

If you could make sure your spare bikes are not dirty, saves me having to clean the van before Sunday’s car boot sale!

G, do you need some help mate? Both me and TheSwede are free Sunday (well he said he is if he’s not hungover) if that’s of any use… 😉

MtbCol
    Free Member

Trailbuilding in Dalby on Sunday, and a post dig ride/playabout on some of my favourite forest singletrack descents, as well as test riding the new section we’re nearing completion on 😀

trailmonkey

Dartmoor on Sunday, trying to avoid the Devon Dirt hordes 😉

hamishthecat
    Free Member

Wot Trailmonkey said.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 55 total)

The topic ‘Who’s riding where this weekend?’ is closed to new replies.