Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • White Saddles, got one ??
  • GhostRider
    Free Member

I fancy a white charge spoon to go with a white frame also thinking white grips ? do white bits stay white for long or do they end up a muddy biege color ? any pics of white saddles on bikes ??

ddmonkey

Mate of had one on his new build, one ride later he didn't.

KINGTUT
    Free Member

I have a white synthetic leather SDG I fly and it's white as white even after several muddy rides.

mrmo
    Free Member

got a white SLR and it is still white after 12months.

just give it a clean once in a while. The only time they go brown is when they wear out and the leather goes brown as the white is worn off.

MaxWall
    Free Member

Got a white Charge Spoon here (on my black Whyte!!), stayed white over the last 12 months!!

firestarter
    Free Member

got a white arione on my full sus still white 🙂

IamSam
    Free Member

White saddle came with my zesty still white 🙂

njee20
    Free Member

Got a white Toupe on my road bike and have had for about 3 years, it's been fine. Also got a white Phenom on my Epic, I've started to wear through the cover in several places, but it's still totally white!

MRanger156
    Free Member

Got a white Bel Air one. First ride I used some new black shorts and the dye rubbed in a bit and turned it a bluey colour. After 8 months this has now pretty much gone and its still white.

White grips however dont stay white.

druidh
    Free Member

White Alias 143. Comes up very bright after every wash. Flogging it off if you're interested.

Offroading
    Free Member

If it does go brown use some white spirit – that'll get it white again.

alpin
    Free Member

also got a white spoon. still white after ~1 years use.

don't go for white grips. they don't stay white for long and look shit afterwards.

buy white lock rings w/black or brown grips instead. more practicle and can always reuse them.

Northwind

White Knife here, seems to be doing fine… My white grips still scrub up white, I just never bother. I reckon most white kit looks best with a bit of muck on it.

rOcKeTdOg

i've got 3 white spoons and an slr, all come up lovely with some muc off

nimrod2410
    Free Member

Just bought a white knife, luvverly.

braylee8
    Free Member

Thumbs up for the Gobi XM in white from me.

theotherjonv

I want a white Spoon, if anyone knows somewhere with them in stock.

GhostRider
    Free Member

OK white bits are for me, but saddles more than grips, once i finally get a hold of a white spoon thats in stock and royal mail won't take six months to deliver i'll buy one.

Thanks to all

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘White Saddles, got one ??’ is closed to new replies.