Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 53 total)
  • where are you riding this weekend………?
  • ton

setting off on the roadbikes in 10 minutes, riding up to hubberholme in the dales via malham and arnecliffe.
    a mate is bringing my van up loaded with the mountainbikes for a bunkbarn in the dales weekend.
    much black sheep will be drunk, much piss will be taken.
    and we could end up with a bit of a tan if the sun stays out like it is now……….. 8)

mikey74
    Free Member

Hoping to head up to Woburn to see what it's like.

jedi

coaching beginners today, private group tmrw (at woburn) then finally riding herts shore on sunday. i can't wait as i havent ridden there in weeks due to shite weather 🙂

ton

have fun people whatever you are doing………..and get wrapped up. it is brass monkeys in the shade. 😉

thepodge
    Free Member

Hebden if chris / mark sort them selves out. Bradfield if not

yossarian
    Free Member

I should be out on my new bike if the LBS peeps get things finished off today.

First new bike for about 3 years so getting excited! Lack of suspension might be interesting but hey ho!

stumpy_m4
    Free Member

Doing a 122km sportive from earlswood on sunday … really looking forward to it 😀

enduro-aid
    Free Member

just a local lap or 2 for me got a works doo tonight so dont expect to be in the best of shape for the rest of the weekend

[OEGGVjWF]
    Free Member

I'm getting the train from Marple to Edale and running back at silly o'clock tomorrow morning and then a Peak road or off road ride Sunday. The route as yet is unplanned for Sunday. It depends if anybody else is out or if I'm on my own (again).
    Have a good weekend everyone.

njee20
    Free Member

Gonna try the Surrey Hills tomorrow, see how much of a quagmire it is.

jim_1980
    Free Member

Local loop in the Thundersley/Hadleigh areas of Essex taking in several woods and ending up in Hadleigh downs, finishing with a cuppa in Old Leigh.

anotherstan
    Free Member

whinfell forest center parcs for the weekend, so was hoping to do whinlatter saturday and sunday mornings… but apparently there's some kind of rally going on 😕

(hijack) does anyone know if the altura trails are affected by it??

NigE5
    Free Member

Bike all packed up for a week in Italy with Riviera.

Junkyard
    Free Member

stan only closed on 6th

OT painting a boat no riding for me

freeganbikefascist
    Free Member

Got a Gite in La Roche, in the Belgian Ardennes.

Forecast is -6 tomorrow and -8 for Sunday though so convincing Mrs Fascist t go out biking could be tough (not that I'd hide my own cowardice behind her indecision, oh no 😉 )

anotherstan
    Free Member

oh bugger 😥

sunday it is then

rOcKeTdOg

mud plugging the wyre forest

andytherocketeer

we could end up with a bit of a tan if the sun stays out

dunno where i'll be riding (maybe the local dinosaur pit or Frankenstein's castle), but it's (apparently) more likely to be snow (now that I've aborted plans for a crafy ski trip) 🙄

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Today, either messing about in local wood, or more attempts at cleaning a descent of WestTwinSwallet (the trail not the cave)

Tomorrow – off to France Snowboarding – yippee!

goldenwonder
    Free Member

Clumber Classic duathlon tommorrow, then FOD on sunday if I can still walk!

GaryLake
    Free Member

I'm going to chance a local Bristol ride seeing as the weather's been nice. Five days without rain is uaually enough to make things at least rideable again.

lowey

Thats sound fookin ace Tony.

I havent decided yet. The forecast is brilliant, and I wont be riding the week after, so thinking of going somewhere nice, but cant decide. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

dickydutch

Saturday over in Lakes – got a ride planned starting from Skelwith Bridge. Hopefully will be dry with not too much ice!

oldgit
    Free Member

Just sunday for me.
    Meeting up with some old roadie club mates for a pre season shakedown.

mikey74 enjoy Woburn, it was in good nick Wednesday night and getting drier each day.

Whos_Daddy
    Free Member

Dalby hopefully – Anybody know what its like at the mo??

mikey74
    Free Member

Cheers Oldgit. Never been there before and it's quite a drive but hopefully I'll find something fun :mrgreen:

Jamie
    Free Member

No riding this weekend, running in the Peaks tho as going down to Sheffield to see my sis.

toys19
    Free Member

#
    #
    jedi – Member

coaching beginners today, private group tmrw (at woburn) then finally riding herts shore on sunday. i can't wait as i havent ridden there in weeks due to shite weather

Starting in Devon this afternoon we go to Woburn tonight. Having a private session with Jedi tomorrow at Woburn, road trip to Wales to raid Whytes Level on Sunday.

BoardinBob

Saturday = Drumlanrig

Staying in the bunkhouse at Marthrown of Mabie on Saturday night and we're riding Mabie on Sunday

rig
    Free Member

Woburn for me.

Does anyone know if the woods around the bottom of Puke Hill are rideable yet – or are they still mud?

Cheers.

IanMmmm
    Free Member

I'm riding a wheel barrow and a spade on Sunday at the Singletraction Stainburn dig.

Xan
    Free Member

Dalbeattie for me. 4 of us heading down early doors.

Bordingbob How are the forks on the F.S going now?

BoardinBob

Absolutely superb Paul. The difference is just night and day.

I replaced the rear shock this week with a Float RP2 so this will be my first test ride. A quick pedal around my street and I noticed an immediate difference.

Bert
    Free Member

Heading over to the Surrey Hills tomorrow, I was over there thursday and it was surprisingly dry so should be good.

clubber
    Free Member

Weekend at Afan 🙂

thefallguy
    Free Member

Skills day with Ed-O and mates at Gisburn, I'm dead excited 😆

Xan
    Free Member

I replaced the rear shock this week with a Float RP2 so this will be my first test ride. A quick pedal around my street and I noticed an immediate difference

Good stuff Bob. I'm concidering a 2010 RP23 in the next few months. What size shock did you have to go for.
    Since I last spoke to you bought new wheels (Hope Pro II hubs, Mavic XC819 Rims) from Alastair Gow, and just fitted a full XT group set, after destroying alot of the old groupset at puffer. The difference over the standard stuff along with the Talas RLC's is increadable so far. Theres not much of the original bike I bought 18 month ago going to be left lol

mutley

chilterns with a mate who i have not ridden with for two years, so three hours of mud and talking about guitars

:O)

BoardinBob

Trigger's broom 😆

I bought a 190mm x 50mm from CRC for £100 and TF Tuned changed the stroke to 45mm for £40 🙂

hora
    Free Member

Hebden tomorrow 🙂

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘where are you riding this weekend………?’ is closed to new replies.