Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 61 total)
  • what's wrong with Lewis Hamilton ?
  • the_lecht_rocks

he seems distanced – what’s up with him ??????

camo16
    Free Member

I’m not sure, but I think the consensus opinion is that he’s basically a tool.

psling
    Free Member

Well, he and whatshername shirtlifter have just split up

uplink
    Free Member

he’s been cast out into the big bad world where nasty men say things about him and there’s no one left to give him a hug and tell him they they’re just mean

or he’s not getting any

MSP

Hasn’t he just dumped his celebrity girlfriend (the one that looks like a transvestite)so maybe he will get his focus back next season.

the_lecht_rocks

aha – the bird’s been binned – great news – back to proper racing again then………….! ? !

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

He began his F1 career in the best car, Had a great start, a fair chunk of luck to win the WC, and now think’s he’s automatically as great as Ayrton Senna. Just a bit too arrogant and has an over-inflated sense of his own importance.

He’s now finding out what it’s like to really have to work for it, and have a team-mate who has rightfully deposed him as ‘team leader’.

He is undoubtedly incredibly talented, but I think he expects things to come to him too much.

I hope he can mature quickly, settle down and show the World what a brilliant driver we know he can be.

He’s had a bad season by his standards, and needs to step back and chill a bit more. Let things develop naturally, rather than always trying to force them.

And he needs to stop thinking he’s right when everyone else knows he’s wrong…

His last race, he was brilliant in keeping Webber behind him. Showed patience and cool-headedness, yet could still turn it on when he had to, when Webber passed him.

And lastly, he needs to accept there are at least three or four other drivers who are just as good as him, on the track.

uplink
    Free Member

And he needs to stop thinking he’s right when everyone else knows he’s wrong…

quite a few here could take heed of that 😉

PrinceJohn
    jools182
    Free Member

Never liked him

Jumped up brat with a strange accent

thepurist

Or one of the quickest guys out there on a single lap in any car? But a guy who’s made some mistakes this year which have snowballed thanks to the media and unfortunate repetition of the person you made a mistake with. Plus it looks like some other crap in his private life. All of which means he’s not a happy chappy right now and needs to sort himself out before he can really be at his best again.

I’d love to see him going toe to toe with FingaBoi and Alonso next year. Or half of next year anyway as I ain’t paying for Sky!

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

😀

Forget him anyway. This year’s WC is Sebastian Vettel, who has bin a class above all season. That he has won what, nine, ten races is it, to Webber’s NONE, shows just how good he is, to be able to consistently get the best out of the car. Plus, he’s enjoying it so much, for him it just seems so easy.

Gotta feel sorry for Webber. Undoubtedly a very talented driver, but to be in the shadow of your much younger team-mate, by such an astonishing margin, well, I don’t think I could cope with that quite frankly. Think I’d go and try my hand at another form of motorsport tbh.

For me, Button and Alonso have bin the best of the rest. Button has quietly worked his way to team leader, got the car working how he wants it, and although he might not quite have LH’s outright speed, has shown he has a truly great racing brain. He’s not moaned or whinged, he’s just got on with it. And proved he’s more than a match for Lewis. He’s gone way up in my estimation, and imo is a good bit better than when he won his WC.

Alonso has taken a relatively poor car and dragged himself right up there. Must obviously be frustrated, but he’s remained realistic and done the best job with the tools he’s had available. He’s matured too, and given a decent competitive car, can be relied upon to produce good results. Remains comitted even when he says he’s ‘giving up’. 🙂

Of the others; Rosberg needs to be able to show what he can do in a competitive car. Red Bull would be wise to be thinking about future options with him in mind. DiResta looks the biz; let’s hope he can get a decent car in the not too distant future. Few other younger ones showing a lot of promise too.

Schuey, Barrichelo and one or two others should step aside and let some fresh young blood come into the sport. They’ve had their time, Schuey especially should aknowledge this.

S’all good fun though. Looking forward to next season already! 😀

uplink
    Free Member

He’s very good indeed though, just a bit fragile

He may well have started his F1 career in a great car which helped no end but it’s worth remembering that he was on the podium in his first ever F1 race and he managed to beat nando [the previous year’s world champ] in the world championship in the same car

schrickvr6
    Free Member

The short answer – He’s a dick.

crikey
    Free Member

That shaven straight line fringe thing is indicative of a fop.

the_lecht_rocks

lol at my own thread – what i wondered was why he was moping / miserable in all comms…. ?

stumpy01

I used to quite like him, but he seems to ne quite jumped up now & very eager to whinge & moan when things don’t go his way.
    Some of his overtakes this season where he ends up ploughing into someone else have looked distinctly rookie…

It’s a shame, ‘cos when he’s got the bit between his teeth he is very impressive to watch.

boriselbrus
    Free Member

He’s not a dick. He’s a 25 year old kid who is still growing up despite all the money and success he’s had.

In ten years time he’ll look back at his early 20’s and cringe. Like we all did.

coffeeking
    Free Member

In ten years time he’ll look back at his early 20’s and cringe. Like we all did.

I don’t. My 20’s were great thanks.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

He’s not a dick.

No, in all fairness, he is actually quite a dick. Lying over the overtake thing at Melbourne, being an arse and wheelspinning on public roads, causing several avoidable crashes, throwing his toys out of the pram repeatedly when things aren’t going his way, having a pop at his team for various reasons which weren’t their fault, publicly whinging about them when they did make the odd mistake, blaming everyone else for his mistakes, pretending to be Ali G, to mention just a few.

But most of all, and completely and utterly inexcusable; developing a really stupid faux Merkin accent after hanging around with that Pussy Doll for just five minutes, and forgetting he’s actually from Stevenage. Good God that’s so cringeworthy. 😳

bikebouy
    Free Member

He’s just going through the fact he has to drive a Merc on the road as well as on the track.

No one gets over that in a hurry.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I thought he drove a McLaren on the track, no? 😕

And what’s wrong with Mercs?

crikey
    Free Member

As his hair begins to recede, he will have to shave further and further back until he has some kind of inverse mohican thing. He’s just not thought it out.

BoardinBob

Jumped up brat with a strange accent

early footage from when he was a kid suggests his accent was a bit “street” so no doubt maclaren put him through elocution lessons while they were grooming him, hence the bizarre accent

Woody
    Free Member

It’ll be an interesting 2012 season that’s for sure and I agree with the above re his arrogance etc. but isn’t that an essential ingredient in formula one?
    I do find the comment below somewhat incomprehensible and have added a little pic of Ms Scherzinger to see if my eyes are deceiving me and others are of the same opinion 😯

Hasn’t he just dumped his celebrity girlfriend (the one that looks like a transvestite)

schrickvr6
    Free Member

a little pic of Ms Scherzinger

I thought her name was shitsinger?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

no doubt maclaren put him through elocution lessons

😆

Yeah, no doubt…

uplink
    Free Member

anyway…… what’s wrong with Massa?

has he just changed following that rather gruesome accident and lost his edge or has he had his fight knocked out of him by Ferrari?

TBH – I reckon a bit of both

T666DOM

I seem to remember a you Brazilian driver making quite a few avoidable mistakes in his early F1 racing career, pushing too hard when he should have been playing the long game. He was also accused of being too aggressive…now what was his name??

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Nelson Piquet?

the_lecht_rocks

Superb elfin…

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Heh! You like that one, innit? 😉

bikebouy
    Free Member

He drives an ML450D, says it all really, plus they’re made of chocolate, in a barn in Brazil. Merc pay him to drive the beast…

hora
    Free Member

Amazingly talented and in the wilderness at the moment. Even when he’s having a bad race weekend he’s flashing the talent that he holds.

His team mate? This’ll be the one that’s been in F1 for how long again?

He showed up a twice world champ in his first season. **** the bollocks about knowinhg the car. He was a rookie in a mans world stuffing a champ in identical machinery. He’s got Schu’s pace, JPM’s agression/thrust and he’s going through a purple patch. When he won in 08 I grabbed a bottle of champagne and sprayed the living room, our dog and missushora. 😀

samuri
    Free Member

It’s the crazy beard. I can forgive him the trantrums and stupid moves and ditching the transvestite.

What’s unforgivable is that thing on his face.

hora
    Free Member

He’ll win again.

aracer
    Free Member

His team mate? This’ll be the one that’s been getting given rubbish cars to drive in F1 for how long again?

FTFY

Oxboy
    Free Member

Whats wrong with the multi millionaire Lewis Hamilton? 😯

Oxboy
    Free Member

and as for the transvestite jibe, have you got something wrong with your lamps mate?????

samuri
    Free Member

I was just falling in line, it’s the other chap. She’d get it from me.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 61 total)

The topic ‘what's wrong with Lewis Hamilton ?’ is closed to new replies.