Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Whats it worth, please…?
  • Kryton57

Sorry to do this I know its mostly hated. After months of trials I just can’t get on with me bike, so am considering moving it on for something else. Before I do, I’m reliant on the bike to provide 2/3rds of the budget so, whats it worth?

Would appraciate a value complete, and for Frame / forks separately in case I need to split.

So here it is, 2010 Intense Tracer, XT/SLX, Hope M4, Thompson/Easton, Mavic 719’s on Hope pro2, Pushed Fox Van R, Rev Dual Air Team Blackbox 150mm:

[/url][/img]

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

Cant see the picture, not sure what the forks are but I reckon £1500ish

psychle
    Free Member

What’d you pay new for it (assuming you’re the first owner?)… isn’t it something like 1/3 depreciation as soon as you walk out the shop door and then 10% for every year after that?

What aren’t you liking about it, the Tracer’s a pretty versatile platform isn’t it, maybe you could make it work for you?

woody2000

Knock 5% off for the mudguard 🙂

Kryton57

Don’t get me started psychie – I’ve been through a lot, some on here and theres a lot to list. Lets just say when you really cant get on with a bike you need to clench your teeth and let go.

Its a shame, I’d like to keep it and I loved my previous 5.5.

I’ve built it up not bought it outright hence hard to calculate a value.

David – the forks are there – RS Rev Dual Air Teams 150 (blackbox ver).

Kryton57

Bump?

Options are

A) split, sell frame / buy & add bits to heckler frame

B) sell all, buy spec fsr stumpy 140 off the shelf

Opinions on price appreciated….

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

If you split it up you’d certainly get more, it all looks like fancy kit!

Swiftacular
    Free Member

I must be in the minority here, but i love “whats it worth” type threads, if the persons genuine then it gets sold on here, wheres the harm.
    Nice bike btw, as a complete i think youd struggle to get £1500 (not saying it isnt worth that), but split it and youd make more, eventually.
    And the mudguard is worth far more than 5% depreciation in me eyes 😉

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Whats it worth, please…?’ is closed to new replies.