Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • What tyres, no wait what
  • scousebri
    Free Member

What tyres should i buy, what brakes ,what wheels, what hardtail, 29er dilema, USE THE SEARCH FACILITY. These threads get done every week all the info is there. I know what tyres to buy for Afan, what hard tails are good for under a grand, what shimano deor brakes are like because i have used the search facility.
    Sunday evening moan over.

michaelmcc
    Free Member

😆

chojin
    Free Member

Use the search facility and you’ll find similar rants.

jam-bo

chojin – Member
    Use the search facility and you’ll find similar rants.
    POSTED 7 MINUTES AGO # REPORT-POST

Kapow!!!

cfinnimore
    Free Member

sigh

I was about to tell you to buy a High Roller.

mintimperial

I was about to tell you to buy a High Roller.

Are you mental? HRs are useless for rants, much too squirelly, if you want to do some proper moaning you need a Minion at the very least.

aracer
    Free Member

I know what tyres to buy for Afan

Round, black ones?

cfinnimore
    Free Member

What Squirrel for Afan, mintimperial?

mintimperial

That’s the roundest, blackest one I could find.

colp

That’s like some kind of ninja squirrel.

cfinnimore
    Free Member

Just searched the forum for the answer, some people are just nuts. :mrgreen:

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

That’s the beauty of this forum you can ask what you want when you want.

Chill your beans dude.

wordnumb
    Free Member

What tyres should I use for the search facility?

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Tioga factory XC”s ime.

cfinnimore
    Free Member

Seriously though, what should I put on my Bfe.

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

That’s the beauty of this forum you can ask what you want when you want.

the serious point being though that with >2 million posts in the bike section alone, the chances are your question has been asked before and had multiple responses. Not using the search facility is a really poor, inefficient use of I.T.

For the OP 😉

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/dear-stw-please-remove-the-search-forum-function

parkesie
    Free Member

Problem with always resorting to telling people to use the search function. When some one does search for what tyre threads all they get is a load of threads asking what tyres with the same reply. Use the search box. Also no one would be able to claim £5 own with bombers piss in shoes or comment on the state of disrepair of some ones bush lawn fence bike or freakish hands.

trout
    Free Member

But if we all used the search and checked out the answers then the post count would drop and the forum would die

trevron73
    Free Member

I used to have blue ones on my Bomber ,my sister had red -red were shit

pickle
    Free Member

totally agree with OP, i don’t come on here that often to be honest but the endless “reccomend me ………….” threads annoy the hell out of me.

Do some research into them yourself, google is a wonderful tool for finding out what people think of products.

but hey, i guess it’s a great way of telling people that you plan on spending a small fortune on a new bike/frame/disc brakes/fasionable up and down seat post that you managed without for the last 20 years with no problems

LordFelchamtheIII
    Free Member

Thanks, I searched for what tyres and came across this post which wasted my time! I’ll just start another ‘what tyres, will I die?’ thread

scousebri
    Free Member

Thing with these “what ” threads is you never get the answer anyway. It always goes way OT after 5 or 6 replies. Starts with maxiss tyres are good and ends up talking about cafes and cake in the Alps. This forum is my main read for the day, and it is going the way of the Express, always banging on about Diana.

soobalias
    Free Member

to be fair we are approaching half way in 2013 and so far there is no clear STW tyre guidance.

Conti Vert Pros
    Nobby Nics
    Highroller
    Highroller
    Highroller
    Small Block 8s
    Rubber Queens

the sooner we pick a winner, the sooner the sellers can slash the prices on the unfavourables…..

Hans Dampfs appear to be neck and neck with Ralph/Rons

svalgis
    Free Member

I come here to waste time. More threads to read, more time wasted. Keep on posting I say.

michaelmcc
    Free Member

What tyres should I use for the search facility?

LOL!!

garage-dweller

Chill op.

Just dont open the thread. I posted a question a few days ago got half a dozen answers or so. Said a genuine thank you and thread has disappeared. Quick, simple, chance for locals to an area i hadnt ridden in years to share a little local wisdom based on current trail conditions and as a consequence I got a great day out.

Yes its a bad use of IT but so is half of the world’s internet content.

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

The topic ‘What tyres, no wait what’ is closed to new replies.