Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • What have I done….?
  • Notter
    Free Member

I “test” rode an Ibis Mojo HD at Llandegla today (huge thanks to Allen at Formby Cycles for sorting it) and was completely blown away by it, just a stunning bike compares to my usual ride round there of a 2006 Spacialized Enduro Expert.

Whilst not just now I will hopefully be in a position to trade in my current fleet for a single, do it all, bike and obviously the Mojo is top of a list of one. What else would the collective suggest considering? (note, frame only!!)

althepal

Yeti 575, nicer looking IMHO (less fussy), just as good and prob deals to be had if you look around so prob a fair bit cheaper..
    I have an alu/carbon 2010 and it really is the bomb.
    Yes, I just said “bomb”.

yossarian
    Free Member

Get a credit card and buy it now.

Life is too short to waste even a day.

Etc

CaptainMainwaring
    Free Member

With all due respect to your Spesh, in 5 years bikes have moved on a generation, so anything new is going to feel good compared to your current bike. It’s not a huge revolution anywhere, but improvements to frame geometry, suspension design, forks, shocks, brakes etc all add up to a big difference.

So to answer the question, you should put all the usual suspects on the list and go ride them

mattyboy24
    Free Member

i went and got a mojo hd and it is amazing, jumps, drops and goes up hill like stink! mine isstill under 30lbs with joplin and 36’s too.

stop wasting your time an dget one ordered up, i got mine fomr bike tart abnd teh service was great.

T666DOM

Buy it and ride it today, preferably before 6pm as the world is going to end don’t you know. This time the Harold Camping definitely right, 1994 was just a warm up!!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘What have I done….?’ is closed to new replies.