Viewing 22 posts - 161 through 182 (of 182 total)
  • Welcome to the MTFU Daddies breakfast club
  • rusty-trowel
    Free Member

Good morning and happy new year chaps.

Seems this year is going to start a bit like last ended….sleepless!

Tracker1972
    Free Member

Here is hoping that next new years day there is a new and different membership!

rusty-trowel
    Free Member

Dont count on it. Our 5 yr old has been awake coughing the house down for the last week, nearly as bad as little brother who i’m up with now. Bless ’em

Riksbar

Happy new year RT! Coughs going here as well, just got them both down. At least youngest just wants to sit on the sofa watch tv at the moment so can rest then before he recovers and gets back to his active self again!

M6TTF
    Free Member

Morning all – not ventured here before but will be come feb 9th, that said, our 5 yr old could have put here on many occasion!

weeksy

My lad has decided 7am is now time to wake… Wow.. a LIE IN !!!

bigG
    Free Member

Chuckles junior slept better last night than she has for a few weeks (tough teething)
    Got up at 0815.

What a smashing start to 2012

boxelder

Up since 5 something here. Fettled cx brakes, trued wheel and sorted ss chainline.
    Start as you mean to go on I say.

cloudnine
    Free Member

Tilt the little uns bed up with a few books, vicks on chest and back and olbas oil really help with coughs. I feel your pains as I’ve suffered hugely with sleep deprevation and massive sleep debt in the past.. wo much so I collapsed and ended up in casualty with heart palpitations, complete exhaustion and severe fatigue. Its not until you build up a large sleep debt that you realise how important proper restful sleep is. There is no manning up when you get past a certain point of fatigue.. your body just stops.

bigG
    Free Member

Decided to celebrate a great nights sleep with a real MTFU daddy’s breakfast.

Coffee is brewing, and this lot is cooking. Plenty spare if anyone wants some

cloudnine
    Free Member

Replace sleep with calories

Mantastic
    Free Member

We had the opposite, my 4.5yr old didn’t go to sleep till 2am, but still got up at 7. A day of chilling and watching films me think.

surfdad
    Free Member

Morning all …
    Staying with my brother and his heavily pregnant other half. My 6 y.o. daughter trots into my room at 5:30, ouch. After 5 minutes realise her 1 y.o. sister is awake. Make bottle, wake up mad spaniel and therefore the whole house. Everyone back to bed, but no sleep so give up and come downstairs.
    Watching cat in the hat. More coffee needed.
    Good insight into the future for my bro though 😉

fandango
    Free Member

‘morning!
    What’s the correct etiquette for grinding the coffee beans when the littlest one arises? I say, that if I am awake, it’s ok. My wife says, I need to wait until 2 y.o. awakes as her bedroom is above the kitchen.

TooTall
    Free Member

She awoke at 0520, little darling. We’re all about the potty training so straight on to the potty and in to ‘big girl panties’ for another day of 30 minute potty breaks and extra laundry!

Channel 5 had Thomas on before 6. Who knew?

rob2
    Free Member

is that square sausage up there ^^^ ? brings back memories…

Anyone have bedtime issues? I had to read about 20 books to my three year old before she went to bed last night. Then she got up at 6.30.

bacon sandwiches on the go at the mo!

fastindian
    Free Member

this is a first, its 8.03am and both of mine (and the wife) are still fast assleep, normally there up at 6!

Result, either that or i’m the only survivor of a carbon monoxide incident!

Mantastic
    Free Member

We got through to 8-45. Happy days, now off to try and wear her out today so we get a similar result tomorrow

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Ah wonderful just spent the last hour cleaning bits of sick off various floors upstairs following Jnr FD’s vomitting sessions, this was another level of sick not encountered before, no longer relatively week smelling baby sick but putrid smelling toddler sick. Picking the bits of undigested fish and part digested peas up was particularly nice.

Now to sleep in a room that stinks of puke while Mrs FD nurses Jnr next door 😀 already been told though if it continues for more than a couple of hours I can expect to swap bucket holding duty 😯

maxray
    Free Member

I am on the early shift with 2 week old maxray jnr, least I get to watch loads of how its made on discovery! 🙂

langy
    Free Member

FunkyDunc – Feel for you there! When our eldest had her first Toddler puke… *shudder* it’s another level, you are correct!

Our 11 day old lad woke us up at about 4:30 this morning – with the loudest farting ever!! Still, on the boob and then we could all snooze until his sister was up at 6:30…

weeksy

6.10am but he would have gone back to sleep if it wasn’t for me getting up for work.

Viewing 22 posts - 161 through 182 (of 182 total)

The topic ‘Welcome to the MTFU Daddies breakfast club’ is closed to new replies.