Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Video from Livigno, mountainbike paradise!
  • kebr
    Free Member

Made a summary of our trip to Livigno this fall, a bit long but, but not too long for a mountainbiker 🙂

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Nice vid man, Livigno is on my list for next bike holiday, a couple of questions though – where did you fly into and where did you guys stay? And does it get much techier, as most of that looked a bit smooth :mrgreen:

Looks like my best option would be flying into bergamo and hiring a car.

exupmonkey
    Free Member

Nice video, helped my manflu recovery that did 😀

slowjo
    Free Member

Like 🙂

poonprice
    Free Member

Cheers for the video… looks pretty nice flowy riding…

jambalaya
    Free Member

Thanks, time well spent watching that ! As above info on logistics would be useful.

BTW when the fellow stopped for a tactical breather at 2 mins he needs to get the trail map fast to claim he was navigating rather than being near death !

kebr
    Free Member

Woow.. sorry for not replying here! Thanks for nice feedback on the video. Hehe @jambalaya, yeah I just had to keep that sequence and tried to isolate the sound when he was breathing like a dog hehe.

Livigno is just awesome, @nobeerinthefridge U can choose what level you want, there is plenty of more techie trails if you like. Some of the black DH routes was pretty scary.

As for logistics, we took a Ryanair flight from Oslo, Norway to Bergamo, rented a Ford Focus, laid down the seats, pushed our bikes in and drove to Livigno. 3,5 hours drive. With google maps on the ipad it was absolutely no problem. We stayed at Astoria Bike Hotel, nice family driven hotel with good bike facilities and good breakfast, all in all a perfect stay. Also cheap.

billytinkle
    Free Member

Lovely video with great tunes too – enjoyed that! 🙂

What are the tunes apart from ‘Coasting’?

kebr
    Free Member

Thanks a lot @billytinkle, I spent a lot of time searching for good tunes.
    Track 1 = Milky Chance – Down by the river
    Track 2 = Zion I & K. Flay – Coastin
    Track 3 = Neon Hitch – Am I dreaming (Easy does it remix) feat. Liam Horne

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Sounds and looks excellent, 3.5 hour drive ain’t too bad either, at least you are in control of when you leave for the airport etc, unlike most organised companies that’ll just do one run for everyone. Defo a contender for next time.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Video from Livigno, mountainbike paradise!’ is closed to new replies.