Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • University research project
  • davebalsh
    Free Member

I am currently at the University of Cumbria based in Ambleside (The lake district). I am currently researching the affect that trail centers are having on the level of adventure in mountain biking. This is a short questionnaire that will take no more 2 minutes to complete. So feel free to have quick a look.

Thanks a bunch guys and gals

dave b

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/KJNHZ2C

cynic-al
    Free Member

Done.

FWIW, you have used "affect" incorrectly, and your main questions on the last page are vague IMO

Do you consider "navigation" to be of importance – do you mean "is it important to navigate?" (of course it is) or "is ease of navigation important"?

Also I couldn't see an "often" option to answer to "sex?" 😛

geoffj

Done, but some of your questions aren't questions.

whytetrash

Done it fella…It's not too bad…ignore the pedants, I'm in the research business and we use Survey Monkey occaisionally for startup clients/low budget jobs ourselves.

neil853
    Free Member

Done

SaxonRider

Done.

Don't ignore the pedants, as all efforts can stand to be improved. Having said that, I have yet to come across a perfect survey, and while I agree with some of the comments above, yours was 'doable'.

scu98rkr
    Free Member

"I am currently at the University of Cumbria based in Ambleside (The lake district). I am currently researching the affect that trail centers are having on the level of adventure in mountain biking."

Your joking right ?

This cant possibly exist it means the world is even less fair than I thought it was.

DWH
    Free Member

Trail centres are where those fatties with expensive bikes go to drink coffee, right?

mrchrispy

a mate was once doing research on how student girls spent nights out in sheffiled. now that is not fair.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Done it but I think it is flawed – none of the definitions of adventure fit mine at all so I left that blank and the preferences about trail centres are a bit odd – not clear what is meant by some of them

Hope you get some good data tho

thomthumb
    Free Member

done. 🙂

the ranking 1-6 questions for TCs and BWs were a little odd. i just didn't understand what i was supposed to be answering.

good luck.

tracknicko
    Free Member

fairly sure that trail centres are where people rock up in full kit, knee pads and carbon bikes.
    then complain about posers in coffee shops in central sheffield.
    then do a (g)narly lap at about 2mph and go home.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘University research project’ is closed to new replies.