Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • UFO in Jerusalem…
  • geminafantasy
    Free Member
    mikey74
    Free Member

It’s a small point but aren’t those supposed to be two different angles of the same event? If so, the object in the first clip stays alot longer than the one in the second clip, unless it’s in slow motion of course, but the voices don’t sound slowed down.

allthepies
    Free Member

I saw some wierd shizzle at the Temple Mount in 2001, was on a rooftop restaurant overlooking said religious site and saw what I can only describe as a black beam of light heading directly upwards from the tip of the dome. My fellow diners also witnessed and confirmed the beam, baffles me to this day 😯

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    samuri
    Free Member

In the second clip it jumps forward a bit, you can see the break in the filming.

No idea if this is real or not but note that both films were made by Americans which is a tad coincidental when they’re a very long way away from home.

TheFlyingOx

Americans a very long way away from home are likely to be on holiday, and it is common practice to have a video camera to hand when on holiday.

Residents of Jerusalem will mostly be just doing their day-to-day thing and so are unlikely to have a video camera to hand.

Ergo, anything “odd” happening in Jerusalem is more likely to be caught on video by an American tourist than a local.

samuri
    Free Member

Do non-americans not go on holiday there then?

How many people have a mobile phone with a video or still camera in it nowadays? Even people who live in Jerusalem might have those.

geminafantasy
    Free Member

A nice hoax, I’d like to think it was real but the reality is two people making two separate hoaxes together to make them look like they back each other up is a million times more likely than an actual UFO being present.

A few thousand eye witnesses may cut those odds though! 🙂

Even so I like Hoaxes, gets people thinking and wondering.

RealMan
    Free Member

Ball lightning?

dandelionandmurdoch
    Free Member

It’s a weather balloon. I can tell from the pixels and having seen a few ‘shops in my time.

Kevevs
    Free Member

i saw some garibaldi biscuits in the top of my grans cupboard circa 1977. strangely, no one can prove it.

schrickvr6
    Free Member

It’s a chimp with a jetpack and a troutlight.

robhughes
    Free Member

schrickvr6..very good.hahaha

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘UFO in Jerusalem…’ is closed to new replies.