Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • tweedlove Big Natural
  • stanfree
    Free Member

looking forward to tomorrows ‘Tweedlove Big natural’ ride. Anybody in the know got any Info on the route.?

bigdugsbaws
    Free Member

Me too, was on a couple of the daytime Tweedlove rides this week, the second of which apparently took in bits of tomorrows ride (Cademuir Ridge). Dont know the exact route but it is to be an epic by all accounts 😮

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

Was told about it in the pub last night and from what I remember it sounds like a good un. The Winton Massif might want to go easy on the apple juice tonight though 😉

stanfree
    Free Member

Sounds promising , this “Massif” member (fnar fnar)Is only having a couple of medicinal beers for carb intake. I’d imagine Coastkid is tanning the strongbow as we speak.

househusband

This honarary WM member is limiting himself to only four cans of Heineken…

jordie
    Free Member

todays route was good if a little wet. A top tip ahem pay attention to the map we didn`t 😆 and took a 7 mile detour

stanfree
    Free Member

Will do Jordie , 55km is quite a distance for me so dont want to add on any further miles.

sambob
    Free Member

Bigdugsbaws = You got a lynskey ridgeline 29er?

bigdugsbaws
    Free Member

Yup

sambob
    Free Member

I’m Sam, the one that tried your bike on the ride out on wednesday 🙂

bigdugsbaws
    Free Member

I guessed that when you asked about my bike 😉 , you out tomorrow?

sambob
    Free Member

Afraid not, i’m home now. Set off yesterday morning as i felt ill when i got up and i was pretty knackered. Had a good ride today though, despite seeing far more people in an hour than we did in 2 days 😆 Tbh, i think a very hilly 55k is a bit far for me at the moment. You had a look at the photos on facebook?

bigdugsbaws
    Free Member

Yeah saw them, pity you will miss tomorrow but dont think the weather is supposed to be the best 😕

sambob
    Free Member

I don’t think i’ll miss the weather too much, especially the rain on thursday 😆

beardy
    Free Member

It was a bit of a treck up that Pykestone mound wasnt it.

Hi Bigdugsbaws i parked next to you at the start of the wednesday ride out.

bigdugsbaws
    Free Member

Hi Bigdugsbaws i parked next to you at the start of the wednesday ride out.

Alex?

Edit: Just looked at your profile, my memory for names isnt so bad after all!

beardy
    Free Member

Yes, afraid my memory isn’t as good.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘tweedlove Big Natural’ is closed to new replies.