Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Towing Kids Bikes
  • Richie_B

Does anyone know who makes the kids bike towing widgit that attaches to either the chainstay or the rear axel (Its deffinitely not a tailgaitor)?

If it helps it folds up vertically when not in use and I think they are a swiss company.

I can remember seeing a photo on here a couple of years back of a bike with one fitted (I think it was PostieRich).

Tried searching but whatever combination I try brings up countless trailgaitor ads which definitely won't work with what I am trying to set up.

igm

This any use – Follow me tandem

We got ours via a local bike shop from Velorution

Richie_B

Brilliant I even tried 'Follow' in my search because I had a vague memory ofwhat it was calle but still got Trailgaitor
    thanks

Richie_B

Just checked out the shop link, they are £80 more expensive than last time I looked.

Next Post: Anyone got a sure fire plan for destabilising the value of the Swiss Franc?

Thanks anyway

igm

It think the government working on ways of taxing Swiss numbered accounts might help – but if the Tories get in I bet they lose interest in that.

You seem to be in Sheffield, were just up the road (in relative terms) in York if you fancied a look at it anyway. We've currently got it towing a Cnoc 14.

nbt

Look for trailgator – they were £40 when I got one last summer

there you go

http://www.holcroscycles.com/productdetail/114/Trail-Gator-Bike-Tow-Bar.html

I got mine from "discount bicycles" in That London I think, they were great – ordered late wednesday, arrived early friday

iamsporticus
    Free Member

I agree the Trail gator may be a bit of a clodhopping piece of kit but £210 vs £40 ????

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Towing Kids Bikes’ is closed to new replies.