Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • too ill to ride
  • neilthewheel

The most beautiful spring day ever and here I am coughing my lungs up.

marvincooper

Ditto. Gonna wheel out the BBQ later though so not all bad 🙂

Ed2001
    Free Member

Me too , nasty cold, I was hoping to get some quality miles in before next weeks Ronde van oost, makes me feel a bit better to hear others are in the same position.

PJM1974
    Free Member

I’ve had a shoulder repair op and am prohibited from riding for another two months on doctors orders. However I can use the static bikes at the gym.

And my three bikes are sat fifteen feet away from me begging to be ridden… 🙁

PrinceJohn

I’m currently laid up with a boken leg (femur..) looking outside at the sunny weather, wanting more than anything to ride my bike.

Off work for another 2-4 weeks, not sure how long it’s going to be until I ride again…

fourbanger
    Free Member

I currently stuck in the middle of the **** desert, counting down the days until I can ESCAPE!!!!!!!!
    (5 if you’re wondering)

jonke
    Free Member

Dribbling nose and coughing lungs inside out too. Its nice to know i’m not the only one too.

passtherizla
    Free Member

Went to bed last night feeling fine woke about 1 feeling rough, went to the loo and stayed there until about 7 nastiest stuff coming out of all the wrong holes… I hurt all over and am freezing. great. 🙁

matt303uk

Had a cold for what seems like the last month, all gone except a wheezy chest which just doesn’t want to shift. Really want to start building my fitness back up but my body doesn’t seem to want me to 🙁

stevenc
    Free Member

I know how you all feel, not being able to ride today. I was playing football yesterday and twisted my ankle. It’s very swollen. Not fun, and no good for riding a bike.

lucien

Bad cold here, which is keeping me off the bike – Off to ski week after next though 😆

ds3000
    Free Member

Pulled up on yesterday’s ride after out of the saddle SS grind cauaed a sudden twang/pain in my lower back. Off work today, GP tomorrow. Hoping it’s not too serious, ie slipped disc.

widge34
    Free Member

Yep, my backs gone as well. Pain running down my left leg, can’t seem to put any weight on it, hardly slept last night. Earliest Osteopath appointment is Tuesday 🙁

flippinheckler
    Free Member

Same hear 3rd chest infection this year 🙁 more antibiotics and I’ve missed a whole weekend of glorious weather to get out for a blast.

ds3000
    Free Member

Widge – how did you do yours?

mtbmaff
    Free Member

I’m struggling with a worn out hip and knee joint, struggling to walk somedays, gotta have a hip replacement in the future. Riding is becoming a distant memory 🙁

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘too ill to ride’ is closed to new replies.