• This topic has 201 replies, 42 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by digga.
Viewing 2 posts - 201 through 202 (of 202 total)
  • Tony Blair's Advice On How To Tackle Islamic State
  • binners

Well its all going according to plan so far then?

Looks like we’ll be bombing Baghdad again soon then? As ISIS forces are at the city outskirts. And the Al Qaeda allied forces are now fighting alongside ISIS. The Iraqi ‘army’ has done its disappearing act. What an almighty cluster****!! So have those saying this was such a bloody great idea got anything to say on the matter?

Well done us, eh? We’ve succeeded in uniting a bunch of disparate groups who were busy scrapping with each other, in their usual stupid ‘I’m more Islamic than you’ way. Until now. Instead they’ll now be fighting a common enemy…. us! Within Baghdad’s city streets. Somehow I can’t imaging any number of squadrons of F-16s being able to make much difference to that situation.

Hurray for us! 🙄

digga
    Free Member

So how are we going to define our objectives? Who do we bomb and who do we not?

Perhaps a survey?

Q. Define how Islamic fundamentalist on a scale of 1 to 10. Where 1 is “only a tiny little bit Islamic and I often like to wash a bacon buttie down with a nice, cold beer” and 10 is “I am so fundamentalist my aim is to kill every other human on the planet in order to prove I am the ultimate recipient of Allah’s greatness”.

Here’s a clue to help with your answer; 1 to 5 you’re safe, 6 to 10 we might bomb you.

Viewing 2 posts - 201 through 202 (of 202 total)

The topic ‘Tony Blair's Advice On How To Tackle Islamic State’ is closed to new replies.