Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Today i had the snip
  • flip
    Free Member

Yes i calmly had it done, there were some blokes in the waiting room bricking it 😐

I must say i was ok till the surgeon came in and took 5 mins putting his gloves on. Then i sweated a bit..

Must say though it’s a piece of piss, it took about 10 mins max, and i had a female nurse 8)

I only have slight discomfort, i was expecting far worse.

Thats all.

MicArms

wait till the anethestic wears off.

flip
    Free Member

It must have done, i had the op at 11.30.

Zedsdead
    Free Member

Jaffa

kaesae
    Free Member

Thanks for sharing!

stumpyjon

My surgeon thoughtfully told me to stay still as he had a very sharp knife in his hands and didn’t want to cut himself 😯

My advice is don’t go shopping in the Trafford centre the day afterwards unless you want to bleed to death (this may be a slight over statement).

Take it easy, have to say I had very little discomfort afterwards, colleague had it done at the same time wa simpersonating John Wayne for a bout week after his though.

flip
    Free Member

I feel like i should be walking funny, i’m still waiting for pain..

They did give me 2 condoms though, result!!

druidh
    Free Member

To be sure, to be sure?

Harry_the_Spider

Had it done on Nov 5th (not with an airbomb). Everything OK now.

Did a 2 hour walk less than 48 hours after. It really isn’t that bad at all.

Had first bike ride since earlier today and smacked my teabags on the nose of the saddle whilst messing up a rocky bit. Suffering a bit as a result! 😯

steviedog
    Free Member

I had the snip years ago. Out of the hospital at 11am, had a shag at 2pm to make sure it all still worked ok.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

OK here is a question about the snip. Do your sports centres carry on making swimmers? If they do, then doesn’t it get very congested at that end of the pool?

flip
    Free Member

8)

flip
    Free Member

Your body absorbs them apparently. The sticky stuff still comes out though, just not ‘live’

Bat1
    Free Member

Had two weeks ago yesterday!!!
    My advice is take it easy for a week !!!!
    Then start to get about a bit.
    Had my first BIKE ride yesterday after 2 weeks felt ok!!!

In a few days you will feel like some tw&t has kneed you in the B011ocks

But it does ease!!!

2wheels1guy
    Free Member

flip – Member
    Your body absorbs them apparently. The sticky stuff still comes out though, just not ‘live’

I thought it would just be a cloud of dust.

😆

bol

I found a couple of icepacks down the crackers for a couple of days worked for me. Although I looked a little odd. Don’t do anything too energetic too quickly. I did a bit of light gardening after a couple of days and an hour or so later it hurt like hell.

Davesport

Nah…no thanks. Nobody’s touching my nads ! What happens if you win the lottery ? What you gonna do then ;o)

£0.02

D.

oddjob
    Free Member

I am seriously considering it.

If you don’t mind me asking, how old are you lot who have had it done and do you have any kids?

Harry_the_Spider

2 kids

Soup
    Free Member

Flip, I felt great like you. Couldn’t see what all the fuss was about. Fastforward 6 days and my left nut became swollen. I new something was up when it was shiny and the size of a small orange. Pain was horrendous to be honest. Turns out I’d picked up a ‘rare’ infection – apparently a 1 in 50 probability. Took a good 5 weeks until it was normal. Went for a ride after about 6 weeks. Sorry to put that element of potential worry in your mind.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Flip the Snip – you could be an East End gangster…
    😆

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

lol I though that too

” I new something was up when it was shiny and the size of a small orange.”

[hides behind sofa]

Edric64
    Free Member

I’m with Soup on this I was in agony with swollen black balls for weeks because of an infection

flip
    Free Member

41 and 1 kid + 1 stepkid

I’ve said for ages no one’s going near my balls, but it really was nothing.

Gosh Soup…

Flip the Snip – you could be an East End gangster…

How do you know i ain’t guv?

Anyway i’ve got whiskey now 😉

bol

37, two kids (which is plenty)

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

EDIT:

Don’t really know why I shared that one.
    😕

wrightyson
    Free Member

How random, had this conversation with the wife tonight! She was moaning about womens things playing up, I offered up (but not really meaning it) about having my bollox snatched, yeah that’s an idea she said!!! 😯 I didn’t really mean it! Gulp!

grannygrinder
    Free Member

Keyhole quickie hey!!
    Hope it works for you, I ended up having to have it done ‘properly’ under general anesthetic.
    Having had it done twice I would say that the 3rd day of recovery is the worst,enjoy 😆 😉

flip
    Free Member

Gulp 😐

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

Did you not get your dick tapped to your gut? WTF were the condoms for, are you super excitable?

I rode my bike the next day, only on road though, I was 38 with two sprogs, still only got the two thankfully.

My surgeon told me that keyhole was a bad idea as it was harder to work on something you couldn’t see properly, he also said sorry when the anesthetic didn’t work & I felt the first slice big time….

Everything else was cool.

Enjoy!

HeatherBash
    Free Member

Who gives a **** about your balls.

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

Heather Bash – Member
    Who gives a **** about your balls.

Fair comment, although I take it your not worried about how saggy your t1ts have gotten recently? 😉

br
    Free Member

IME It’ll be tomorrow when you are ‘sore’.

Had mine done on a Monday lunch, sore and off work on Tuesday, drove in on Wednesday and rode my m/c in by Thursday.

flip
    Free Member

Snip update…

It’s Wednesday and i’m sorer than the day i had it done!

You were all right, my bollox are blue and bruised…

Too much info i know, i’m feeling sorry for myself 😐

MoreCashThanDash

I had no real pain once the surgeon realised he hadn’t put quite enough anaesthetic in before he applied the soldering iron – I hadn’t felt the slice, just the cauterising thingy. How I yelped!

Only problem I had was the scab where he had cauterised the wound closed kept coming off and took about 3 weeks to finally heal over, which was really annoying as I had no aches or pain after the first day.

Top tip though – don’t be the first one on a cold plastic bench on a cold winters day in a room where they have only just turned the heater on. Otherwise it soon becomes a case of “micro surgery” rather than keyhole!

Harry_the_Spider

You’ll be alright. I’m at Snip+19 days and managed a reasonable road ride last night, stitch tails are gone and “The Twins” are back to their magnificent best (apart from being de-commissioned).

flip
    Free Member

Ah yes hopefully firing blanks now, i have managed 12 **** since Saturday though.

Can face sex..

Harry_the_Spider

12 😯

Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)

The topic ‘Today i had the snip’ is closed to new replies.