Viewing 40 posts - 161 through 200 (of 398 total)
  • Tinder, my thoughts…
  • Poopscoop

Well…..

It would seem the picture of me far away from the camera scores higher. 😆

I’m also not Trustworthy either! WTAF 😯

Poopscoop

jambourgie – Member
    You could have uploaded one to here for nowt and got abuse instantly

Might have been safer in all honesty!

wiggles
    Free Member

Why are women so picky…

I`m a simple girl I like long walks on the beach, fried chicken and big *****

Poopscoop

wiggles – Member
    Why are women so picky…

I`m a simple girl I like long walks on the beach, fried chicken and big *****

Yep,always one little thing in the way! 😀

Poopscoop

We’ll, the results are in boys and girls. From photo feel.

Suffice to say, if you wear glasses in a close up pic you are deemed “smart”.

The rest I will leave to your imagination! 😀

wiggles
    Free Member

I still haven’t got anything higher than “somewhat attractive” with 4 different pictures including one from about 5 years (and stone…) ago 😆

Poopscoop

Not much different to me buddy! 😀

Anyway…. I tend to grow on people over time.

Like a fungal infection.lol

weeksy

I’m not saying i’d date either of you, but you at least seem half intelligent and interesting 🙂

I can’t even imagine going back into the dating world…. You’re brave (but ugly it seems) blokes 🙂

wiggles
    Free Member

Thanks weeksy (give me a call if you change your mind 😉 )

Poopscoop- same here most relationships have started with “I’m not really looking for a relationship at the moment…” But I eventually wear them down 😆

But dating based on pictures makes even being able to start talking to most women a bit of a barrier…

wiggles
    Free Member

Ha, told you!

That girl I stopped messaging a few days ago because she wasn’t really making much effort to keep the conversation going just messaged me again today 😉

Fungus technique ftw

trailwagger
    Free Member

This thread has come alive, thanks for the honesty and comedy guys. Keep it up.

theotherjonv

Mixed feelings. Wasn’t much of a player BITD because I was a bit shy of making the move and getting rebuffed, despite having a ‘really great personality’ according to friends who happened to be female. The ability to know someone’s available and also interested enough to meet up, once they got to know me and my ‘great personality’ I’d have been sorting them out as fast as you could throw them under me*

* not my phrase – ex-maintenance manager at my previous work; he had a ‘traditional’ approach to dating but I won’t reveal his other advice at this stage or I’ll get banned.

On the other hand I’m happily married and kids so no need to get on Tinder or PoF – do you think the wife would condone it just purely for the shits and giggles aspect? I feel like I’m missing out……

wiggles
    Free Member

Hey why don’t you ask her?

Then you can join us doing it for real once the divorce is happening 😆

theotherjonv

either that or she’d also want to go on, and then I’m on a hiding to nothing

#punchingabove
    #greatpersonality = AAARGGGHHHH! My eyes!

DezB
    Free Member

That girl I stopped messaging a few days ago because she wasn’t really making much effort to keep the conversation going

Oh man, I hate that!
    Me: Question?
    Her: blah
    Me: oh nice.. question?
    her: blah
    Me: Cool.. question?
    Her: Blah
    Me: …
    Me*moves on* !

They are morons.
    Purely out of curiosity, I switched the app on last night after not touching it for months. 3 matches in 3 mintues 😆

wiggles
    Free Member

That was literally it… She gives decent answers and seems ok have a decent amount in common etc just incapable of doing anything other than answering my questions really. I have replied with another non question answer if she doesn’t come up with something soon I give up

DezB
    Free Member

First one who did it to me (she looked good, so I kept it going for a while), I ended up sending a rant, ‘if this is how you think a conversation should be..’ etc! Nothing lost really. If that’s how they conduct an online chat, they could only be worse in reality. Chatting online is EASY!

Maybe ask to have a chat on the phone? That can be most revealing IME.

perchypanther
    Free Member

Purely out of curiosity, I switched the app on last night after not touching it for months. 3 matches in 3 mintues

….from 3 blokes who thought you were called DebZ?

wiggles
    Free Member

Isn’t that one a month rather than minute though? Even if your not online they can still see you right?

If she keeps talking a bit longer I’ll ask to meet up (not like that… Yet)

DezB
    Free Member

Even if your not online they can still see you right?
    No, I had it un-public’ed. Don’t shit on my parade!

..from 3 blokes who thought you were called DebZ?
    Happy with whatever I can get 8)

allthepies
    Free Member

Any port…

😆 😯

RAGGATIP
    Free Member

…..back in the game…..dope!!…back out, ran out of swipe rights again…

emsz
    Free Member

illuminating thread as ever. 😆

alpin
    Free Member

Found this on R4…. Quite apt….

Niche Work If You Can Get It – Series 1, Online Dating Photographer, Episode 2 – @bbcradio4 http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b09mzkbl

wiggles
    Free Member

For a laugh I changed one of my pictures on the photofeeler to be viewed by men… Let’s just say I’m glad I’m not gay. They were very mean about my jumper 🙁

Got a (drastic) haircut Today let’s see if that makes any difference 😉

wiggles
    Free Member

Scores are in… new haircut is a winner.

Had as much interest tonight as the last week put together 8)

tpbiker
    Free Member

Craigslist for the win

If you can look past the mountain of dudes looking to be gang banged by complete strangers, there are a few jems to be found..

Free advice.. Rubber up if you go down this route ..

allthepies
    Free Member

Okayyyy….

<searches>

“Genuine guys wanted for bukkake (Southampton)”

https://hampshire.craigslist.co.uk/w4m/d/genuine-guys-wanted-for/6465614045.html

😯 😆

tpbiker
    Free Member

Group ride in Southampton on the 27th anyone?

Cougar

That reads to me like the poster is a participant rather than the recipient (given they’re paying for the girl). Poor lass, she’ll have a face like a plasterer’s radio.

Takes all sorts I suppose.

wiggles
    Free Member

Just had a look on my local craiglist adds 😯

I thought I was pretty open to new experiences but nope nope nope nope 😳

Group ride in Southampton on the 27th anyone?

I dont think there is generally any riding involved in that scenario…

Poopscoop

Well….

The match that wanted discreet fun messaged me three times today.

No idea what they said as by the time I saw the alerts she had lost patience and “dumped” me so I can’t even see the messages.

Sorry luv,but it’s my way or the highway. I’m terrible at replying to messages/texts and if you can’t accept me as I am then is time you move on!

Anyway… I’m guessing that being a Friday night she wanted an,erm, firmer offer for tonight. 😀

wiggles
    Free Member

That`ll teach you for not being on tinder 24/7 😉

I was talking to the one girl for a few hours this evening, seems promising seems like a nice genuine person but more than likely looking for something more serious, she actually initiated the conversation which is a first for me! Definately interested to see where this goes as she is very local as well

Also spoke to another who matched with me despite being waaaaay out of my league and she actually responded to my message and has talked to me a bit (btw the complimenting the smile thing works great 😉 ) but she lives 48 miles away… so maybe she is just being nice because she knows im far enough away not to be scared of 😆

Poopscoop

I was talking to the one girl for a few hours this evening, seems promising seems like a nice genuine person but more than likely looking for something more serious, she actually initiated the conversation which is a first for me! Definately interested to see where this goes as she is very local as well

Do I need to get a hat for the wedding yet? 🙂

Going aside, sounds like there could be some potential there. Fingers crossed bud.

wiggles
    Free Member

Well apparently the suggestion from that photofeeler”prefer a different haircut” was very true 😯

Since I did I have 10x the interest…

allthepies
    Free Member

You are Wills and I claim my free ride in a Royal Helicopter.

wiggles
    Free Member

I wish 😉

Although his haircut cost would be one every month for 18 months here 😆

wiggles
    Free Member

Although quality does not = quality

One has kids (as usual mentions this straight away in their profile) but when I tell them I also have kids this is seen as some big negative against me 🙄

Another is boring as hell but trying to keep the conversation going just for practice…

tdog
    Free Member

Sounds like tpbiker has had success on CL.
    Care to share any tips on how to spot a genuine ad lol

Is it rude to lead on a 41 yrs woman when I’m a lot younger.
    I thought dating a mother was slightly taboo but a grand mother euuughhhh!

Or should I ooooof it! 😆

wiggles
    Free Member

What have you got to lose? (unless you still have your dignity?)
    CL in my area is full of large women who want someone to pick them up to engage in activities in a car…

My car is far too small (and lowered) for that 😆

Viewing 40 posts - 161 through 200 (of 398 total)

The topic ‘Tinder, my thoughts…’ is closed to new replies.